OldGobbler.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2019, 02:45:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794012 Posts in 224167 Topics by 49576 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: OldGobbler.com « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OldGobbler.com  (Read 1386 times)
MikeC
Gold Member

Proud Conservative

WWW Email
« on: July 03, 2010, 10:51:20 AM »

Hey guys I regurly post pics or deals you all have from here on OG. I was wondering if some of you masters of this great industry would like to go over every once in awhile and talk about your industry or post some of your work. OG is the largest Turkey hunting forum on the net and like this forum is super busy. I think that it would also generate new customers as well. The admin OldGobbler just sent me the PM asking me since I am over here more than OG these days if I might post something. He just created the category http://oldgobbler.com/TheForum/index.php/board,172.0.html hope that a few or many will come on over and join the family there as well as there is some true masters here and it would be a honor to have you guys drop by and post some of your work and tips!

Thanks,

Mike
PS I am TS over their stands for TrkeyStompr :)

5136 useless post's from two dits and growing daily
Birds Only
Silver Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 08:32:59 AM »

Thanks for ther info Mikec.. I seen where you supported my work on the site. Thanks! I just registered and you will be seeing more of me on there. Great site! www.birdsonly1.shutterfly.com
MikeC
Gold Member

Proud Conservative

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 09:32:20 AM »

Thanks for ther info Mikec.. I seen where you supported my work on the site. Thanks! I just registered and you will be seeing more of me on there. Great site! www.birdsonly1.shutterfly.com

Thanks John for coming on over and registering. I really think it will good for the ones who do plus the ones on OG. They kill a mess of birds over their each year just in our contest alone over 600 birds were killed. They will a good bit of deer killin as well as waterfowl this coming year so lot's of animals that will need to be mounted and why not show them who is the best in the industry and that who is on this forum.

Also glad to see Dux and Brett registered hope to see work from all you guys as well as tips.

I am sure that with the ammount of birds killed each spring that many will need to be mounted and from what I have seen from some of the past mounts posted they will surely want to upgrade to better work.

Mike

5136 useless post's from two dits and growing daily
lee, tees valley
Platinum Member

tweety luvva.

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 11:45:16 AM »

;D ;D ;D  no offence, but over in the UK, gobble is another word for [expletive deleted] ;D ;D ;D :o ;D  every time i see old gobbler ;D  i picture some old hoar  ;D who likes suckin d%k ;D ;D ;) ;)  no offence eh' ;D 8) ;)
RDA
Platinum Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 11:49:32 AM »

ive got an old hunting video  called,,,,,,,,"smoke pole gobblers"....... ;D ::) ::) ;D

NEVADA WILDLIFE STUDIO

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GASASS MALINGERERS

In HONOR of Mr SIMON T. BLACKSHAW, ARTIST SUPREME!  1957-2011
lee, tees valley
Platinum Member

tweety luvva.

Email
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 11:58:13 AM »

;D  hey ron  ;)  bet that's a good video 8) ;D  i got a video too ,called  slurpin  the gerkin ;D ;D ;D 8) ;)
RDA
Platinum Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 12:12:43 PM »

arent we a couple o RUBES  LOL!!! ;D

NEVADA WILDLIFE STUDIO

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GASASS MALINGERERS

In HONOR of Mr SIMON T. BLACKSHAW, ARTIST SUPREME!  1957-2011
lee, tees valley
Platinum Member

tweety luvva.

Email
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »

::) ;D ;)
hobbes
Bronze Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 08:52:39 AM »

I have never posted much on the new forums here since I closed up shop, but spend quite a bit of time reading and admiring the photos here.  
Mike C. is correct!  OG has quite a few turkey hunters from around the country and it would be a great place to show off your work.  It definitely isn't something to replace this site for sharing taxi info, but would be a great place to showcase your work to a mob of turkey hunters.

lee....................I'm not sure how to respond to that. Everything I can think of makes me sound like a perv  ;D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 09:09:50 AM by hobbes » Logged
duxrus
Platinum Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 01:38:00 PM »

Thanks John for coming on over and registering. I really think it will good for the ones who do plus the ones on OG. They kill a mess of birds over their each year just in our contest alone over 600 birds were killed. They will a good bit of deer killin as well as waterfowl this coming year so lot's of animals that will need to be mounted and why not show them who is the best in the industry and that who is on this forum.

Also glad to see Dux and Brett registered hope to see work from all you guys as well as tips.

I am sure that with the ammount of birds killed each spring that many will need to be mounted and from what I have seen from some of the past mounts posted they will surely want to upgrade to better work.

Mike

Took a quick look around over there and like what I saw.....never can be a memebr of too many great hunting and taxidermy sites.
trophy mount TN
Silver Member

Trophy Mount Taxidermy

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »

i too have registerd. my word doesnt mean much right now. but im striving to get up there w alot of these great turkey taxidermist on here! but i guess we all have to start at the bottom and work our way up. no one starts out on top, some may get there faster than others, but we all strive to the best to our ability. best of luck and God Bless to every one! Casey
Plateau Taxidermy
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:25 PM »

Thanks for showing me another turkey forum, my wife loves it ;). I joined yesterday as washingtonturkeyhunter
Jan George
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 10:34:26 PM »

Thanks.  Nice site.  I just registered as turkeyheaven.
full fan
Gold Member

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 07:22:49 AM »

I too joined the flock as full fan.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: OldGobbler.com « previous next »
Jump to: