NEW RULES - Limit Replies, Leave Contact Info, Combine Multiple Items, 7 Day TTT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1793491 Posts in 224063 Topics by 49543 Members
Latest Member: Deejgj
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: NEW RULES - Limit Replies, Leave Contact Info, Combine Multiple Items, 7 Day TTT « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: NEW RULES - Limit Replies, Leave Contact Info, Combine Multiple Items, 7 Day TTT  (Read 115800 times)
JUST FISH
Platinum Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 08:00:12 AM »

How to post a picture is found in the Tutorial section. Here it is http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,2776.0.html
MadeInUSA
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 12:03:01 AM »

Bill, I plan on posting photos, but within minutes like Bob Wendt (as to not post too many items). Would I be going against any rules if I have a new item the next day but cannot post anymore photos due to size in the original "bump"?

Please let me know and thanks a ton!
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2013, 10:46:01 AM »

Ok I am not 100% up on this part, but I BELIEVE you can edit that first thread, or the last one still within the 7 day rule, and add additional pics. Ive seen where guys have many pics all in one posting, not ten posts for ten pics in one thread at a time. And yes, just like with Bob, if you add them after the additional for sale posting, put them in with it, not seperate and later. Id write Ken Edwards in the administrative section or PM him if youre still not sure.

Also, you can post new items in another post, just not that same day, so as to have a list of items separately on the first page. An additional new sale the next day, etc, is also ok, as per Ken.

Bottom line, we dont need to get crazy on the technicalities of the rules so much as use good courtesy and play fair so we all benefit in that section, buyers and sellers both.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:29:29 AM by Bill Yox » Logged
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 02:24:21 PM »

The few times it happens, like today, I edit them. Remember, Im not on call here, so of course, be patient. More likely you are seeing the seller that has ads throughout the month, but then only visits the site to bump them once every couple of weeks, so they bump three or four or more ads all at once. Its not breaking the rules to do it, but yes, it would be nice if folks were more considerate sometimes. Some just honestly dont get in here often enough...but yes, some play the game.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: NEW RULES - Limit Replies, Leave Contact Info, Combine Multiple Items, 7 Day TTT « previous next »
Jump to: