***Important Please Read If you are posting in this section***UPDATED 10/19***
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794012 Posts in 224167 Topics by 49576 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Wanted (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: ***Important Please Read If you are posting in this section***UPDATED 10/19*** « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: ***Important Please Read If you are posting in this section***UPDATED 10/19***  (Read 38332 times)
Charlie3am

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 01:35:21 AM »

@exotic swan I never responded back because of how fishy this sounded, thank you!
Bobcat79

Email
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »

Michael.I have been reading post on hornbills occasionally and would like to know who I can trust. Is it possible to purchase them legally and how?
Cowtown guy
Bronze Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »

Gonna bump this as I got a weird e-mail today.  The same Micheal Jime fellow who is from Moscow Russia is selling whitetail capes via PayPal now.  I will send you the e-mail in a PM.

The internet doesn't make you stupid.  It just makes that stupidity more accessible to others.
Michael J Vaden
Forum Moderator

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »

Yes that is 1,000,000% scam. There has been a rash of scams comming out of Russia. I would look at all of these as scams. And even in the remote chance they were not a scam to import legally from Russia will cost you up wards of $500. To clear.
bowelk
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Michael!  Great job looking out for us all!
Grant Mc

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 11:24:19 PM »

Thanks for the information Michael, this is really sad, I am a Deputy at a Sheriff's Department. I see people like this prey on the elderly but normally the scumbags will all be overseas and very hard to track down. Thanks for watching out for us.
Valdo

Email
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 05:57:12 PM »

I think we should make a list of reputable people who we can trust instead of trying to identify all scammers.  Fortunately I haven't been scammed...yet.
Light Rail Coyote
Platinum Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »

Go the buyers and seller section and search the seller's username. If they've done business on this site before and someone has left a review of how their transaction went down, then you'll know if they're good or bad. If they're a new seller, it's a different story. You can always ask them if they sell on eBay or Etsy or some other site with transaction feedback, so you can get a better idea as to how they do business. If they have none of these things, you'll have to decide on your own if it's worth the risk of dealing with them or not.
AllieC
Bronze Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 01:51:01 AM »

Don't try to buy anything from "Biro" they tried to scam me and they even did a terrible job at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire
Laketrapper
Silver Member

Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 10:34:03 PM »

can you remove my post from 1/25/15 I had pic issues slow server or something and reposted today correctly  thx

Gene Stanfield
cell-573-216-4032
[email protected]
Explore the outdoors and teach your children the true meaning of the great outdoors, our gift from above.
MarineCorps0311
Bronze Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2015, 04:18:16 AM »

If you need a check done on a person to verify them,  find out their email username and message it to me. I have some guys in my department who can verify if they are spam or legit people.
Sumelong

Email
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2016, 07:46:29 AM »

thanks mate

it is you do all you can to send them off this area.
because i can see many of them now wanna sell Taxidermy and animal extracts
SHAME ON THEM

we remain grateful to you
MooseFriend
Bronze Member

Just a moose from Canada, eh?

Email
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2016, 07:44:49 AM »

What if you are actually very uncomfortable giving out your phone numbers to random strangers on the internet? Not only do I hate using the phone (woo, GAD!), but any calls I make - since most of them would be to the US - would cost me, and I don't want to give someone my number, to begin with. It's an emergency cell phone...

[size=14]Bull Moose of the North [/size]

www.facebook.com/alexandre.courpet <- I'm a real person!
http://localmoosefriend.wix.com/bullmoose <- My website, for digital art (paintings, logos, etc)
Stud_buck

Email
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2017, 05:51:36 PM »

I got contacted by a email that was called Modern Busines. FYI
adamsmith2919

Email
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 06:02:39 AM »

Just wondering if the same rules apply in here about ten day bumping. Or is this a free for all area where we can keep bumping every day?
Comfort Color Ladies Tank
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Wanted (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: ***Important Please Read If you are posting in this section***UPDATED 10/19*** « previous next »
Jump to: