R E A D__B E F O R E__P O S T I N G__I N__T H I S__C A T E G O R Y
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794010 Posts in 224166 Topics by 49576 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: R E A D__B E F O R E__P O S T I N G__I N__T H I S__C A T E G O R Y « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: R E A D__B E F O R E__P O S T I N G__I N__T H I S__C A T E G O R Y  (Read 19525 times)
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« on: October 19, 2015, 12:56:20 PM »

Folks, Ken Edwards, our administrator, took the time to simplify and post the for sale rules in the post titled "New Rules...". Please review them, even if youre a veteran of these pages, as some thing have changed, all for a smoother running and more fair section for all.

****SELLERS...Give people a method of contacting you. Id suggest email or phone in addition to telling them about the PM option, as some folks seem to have trouble with it.

****BUYERS...Dont comment in the post, or tell the sellers to contact you...use those contact suggestions. We have been editing all the comments off, as per the rules, which means many of you are losing out on purchases to someone else who follows the rules. As I edit, I have been taking the time to contact the sellers for you, but Im not going to keep doing so.

We realize theres new members who dont know, veterans who didnt see the changes, excited people who forget, and a few dumbells. Please, like I said, take a few minutes to brush up on the rules. Thanks to everyone playing by the rules, and to all, good luck buying and selling.

D. Price
Platinum Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 01:12:11 PM »

Bill am I considered a veteran or a new member now? ::)

DP

Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 01:33:32 PM »

Dumbell is another choice...hahaha, DPrice, youre one of our veterans, hope you read our newest rules buddy.
D. Price
Platinum Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 01:36:35 PM »

Dumbell is another choice...hahaha, DPrice, youre one of our veterans, hope yeou read our newest rules buddy.

I did, and I think Ken did a great job of adjusting the rules to help everyone.....although I know some will be upset.

DP

Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

indiana, wyoming and kansas

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:52:21 PM »

bill....."pm sent"......
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 02:41:31 PM »

Yep Bob, we covered that one with discouraging ANY comments on for sale posts. Chronic rule breakers will get a note in the mailbox.
Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

indiana, wyoming and kansas

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 05:41:13 PM »

lol, I was yanking your chain bill. 
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 12:01:55 PM »

Yes I figured you were, haha, but my answers often are for everyone, not just you insiders hahahaha.
slj2468

Southern Idaho Skullworks

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 04:36:31 AM »

Oops, didn't read the rules, just did a no no :-[...  sorry.
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »

Thanks for checking the rules, if theres any problem, us moderators will edit. Thanks.
taxidermistIN
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 11:45:32 PM »

thanks bill! simple enough

Comb the wilds of your world, you find a beast.
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 11:15:24 AM »

Again I cannot stress enough, sellers...offer these buyers some ways to reach you!!!! Some members do not know they can click on your name to get your email if you posted it, or that itll prompt a PM, personal message. We are editing off many comments in the posts daily from folks who are not yet up to speed on the rules, and those are lost sales for you too. I always send then a reminder, so they can try you privately, but sellers, help yourselves out.
bowelk
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 03:38:13 PM »

Sorry, wasn't sure how to contact seller.  I know now - Thanks!
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 03:57:32 PM »

Thanks bowelk...after reading the rules posted above, did that clear things up for you, I hope? Good luck to you.
MLP
Platinum Member

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 04:16:58 PM »

OOPS!  I guess I got a little excited at the opportunity or I'm just one of the dumbells!! It won't happen again...sorry  :-)

I do very much believe we are to hate sin and love the sinner. We just need to also understand that the sin I hate the most should be my own and the sinner I love the most should be the one who has sinned against me.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: R E A D__B E F O R E__P O S T I N G__I N__T H I S__C A T E G O R Y « previous next »
Jump to: