gustafson skullery is a thief !
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794010 Posts in 224166 Topics by 49575 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: gustafson skullery is a thief ! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: gustafson skullery is a thief !  (Read 3779 times)
NancyJ
Silver Member

WWW Email
« on: October 18, 2017, 08:39:02 PM »

sold a hippo skull to this guy i posted on taxi.net with all his  questions answered,many photos sent,he agreed to buy .done deal. he receives the skull,cancels credit card transaction , then keeps the skull and wont return it or my calls. we offer to pay shipping to return, now i see hes posted the skull for sale on his face book page,what a dirty rotten thief. and worst then that ,this clown calls him self a 'christian '.  Jeff- do the right thing- send the skull back and your problem will be solved>civil court will be next !
 I would advise anyone that knows Jeff to encourage him to do the 'right thing'.  you cant have your refund and the skull-. or you are truly a thief !  those of you that know us-(hundreds here do) call him-  715-769-3172     to suggest that he corrects this,  we just cant have crooks on this site .     thanks Bruce and Nancy
NancyJ
Silver Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 08:47:51 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/gustafson+skull+cleaning/keywords_search         and now hes trying to sell My skull on this his face book page.
AZ-Rich
Silver Member

" Africa" never fails to satisfy

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 03:18:29 PM »

Does not sound like the same person I've dealt with???  Of the few dealings I've had with Jeff he has been simply great on all accounts and prompt with payments.   I sure would want to know more details and hear his side fully before going so far as accusing him of being a thief on a public site.

R.L. Reinert
Bushveld Taxidermy, LLC
BushveldTaxidermy@comcast.net
NancyJ
Silver Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 10:01:38 AM »

the details of this are simple, he bought the skull' as is' with all questions answered.received it and decided to go thru his credit co. for a refund,which he received,then decides to keep the skull and make a profit on selling it on his Facebook.  "Thief " -thats the best description,  anyway, the prosecuting attorney in his county has the case now and a civil case is pending just behind that.     thanks for all the support of those on this site we have worked with and for over the years.
Skullery
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 09:47:27 PM »

LIBEL thanks Nancy and Bruce for bringing these lies up.  i will print this off and you can be charged with libel.  they misrepresented the skull so i sent it back.  I called them and bruce said he would not sign for it and i had to take it as is .  WRONG. they never said as is and never said it was painted.  Nkancy said she didn't know it was painted [AND SHE DOES RUGS .SHE SHOULD KNOW PAINT]  i told bruce youbettersign for and i have proof it was refused..  credit card co. asked me all kinds of questions and gave them 45 days to respond and they didn't.  later on bruce and nancy finally talked and filled out a form and it was full of lies.not to mention how bruce talked to me.  why didn't nancy tell youthe rest of the story, that alone should tell you what they are like.  People are already turned against me on here from her libel

Skullery
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 09:53:03 PM »

i have been in business for 18 years and have never had a person lie about me on a public forum.  If anyone else has had a problem with me in the last 18 years speak up.  I have a remarkable reputation on all the forums i am on so why would i change now.  this is very serious to defame someone without merit .

Skullery
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 10:18:27 PM »

RITAFIL, are you there friend or relative.  My facebook page is NOT or never has been shut down.  I answer my phone as i am running a business here and receive customer calls everyday.  try it. 715 769 3172.    Thanks Rich from Bushveldt taxidermy in Az.  for giving me a chance to speak

Skullery
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 09:50:07 PM »

it is sad it came to this.  if people spoke the truth from the start we would never be in this position.  one lie is followed up by another and on and on.  two parties are hurt by this for different reasons. 

Skullery
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 12:35:07 AM »

AND, guess what, the skull never sold and I still have it.  Why didn't it sell that cheap,  Hmmmm.  just maybe because i said it was painted????   See , no one else wants a painted skull either.  also, i spent close to $300 to have it shipped back to nancy and bruce just to have them refuse to sign for it, so i got stuck with  the return shipping to me also.  hippo skull is not a cheap item to ship at todays cost.  keep passing the popcorn around. 

NancyJ
Silver Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 08:47:27 AM »

no lies, just the facts...you got your money back,you've have been sent a a shipping label for a ups return. If your so honest,why havent you done the RIGHT thing and returned the skull to correct this . and why are you trying to sell it for a huge profit on your facebook page.  Just return it jeff to uphold your outstanding reputation here.   

Skullery
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 10:32:53 AM »

why didn't you sign for it when i first sent it back. one lie chases another .  the only way you will get this back is if you pay all my shipping from the first time i sent it backg and forth. and then you need to come clean and make a sincere public apology on here and detail EXACTLY how rude you have treated me and lied to me leaving nothing out.  You have allready hurt my reputation and that needs to be taken into account also.  libel
enough time wasted on here, i see you are not going to fess up.  I' m done on here, people believe what you want. Just remember what nancy did to me the next time you want a rug made.

NancyJ
Silver Member

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 07:32:31 PM »

the facts Jeff-you sent it back unauthorized,and during the period of the credit card dispute.at which time, the skull was Your rightful property,not mine to receive,plus,I was not present when usps tried to deliver it. if I would have,then I would have had your money,and the skull,just like you do now,but i'm not a thief. so now you have your refund of 1980.00    the skull price that you agreed to was 1900. plus 80$ to ship ups.     you stated here that you spent $300 to ship it back,   obviously, we run are businesses differently,your (-220.00). shipping costs.    to my  original 80$ for the same 60 # box..
  so,let me be the guy on here that does the right thing,  I have already sent you a letter thru my civil attorney,along with a paid in full shipping label,all you have to do,is put it on the box for ups to pick up,plus I will pay for your shipping cost for good gesture of doing the right thing. this will end this transaction,and I will acknowledged you as a great human being  .fair enough ?  how does the rest of my taxi-net family feel about this, do i need to do more ?
NancyJ
Silver Member

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 02:59:04 PM »

Below is the email conversation with skullery, And here I apology for any miss communications and harm done. Monday morning I will put a check in the mail of $200.00
NancyJ

I am willing to ship it back but first i need to see you make a public apology on taxi-net for all the countless times  you lied on there about me.  just getting it back to me will not restore my reputation no matter what, it is already tarnished.  Just think how simple this whole thing would have been had you taken it back the first time and not lied so much, you turned something that could have been so simple into a BIG mess.  Not only did you hurt me you also undoubtedly hurt your own reputation, were all the lies really worth it.  I will ship it through the usps and not ups because it is hard to ship in this remote area i am in.    forget your label.   I had to pay shipping BOTH ways when it came back.  send me $200 and with the apology and i will send it back.  Go ahead and share this reply on taxi-net too so they can all see it.

Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:29 AM
To: skullery77@hotmail.com
Subject: hippo

Attached is a copy of the return label. Return the skull and a copy of your usps receipt from the time you sent it to us. Upon receiving the skull and the receipt in the next 7 days, we will in good faith refund you the shipping cost at that time.  And we will go on taxidermy.net and make a statement that we have resolved this issue.
Nancy
Skullery
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 03:10:33 PM »

I will ship it out after the check clears.  can we get an administrator to remove this total disgusting post AFTER more people on here get a chance to see .  It was NOT miscommunication.  I want people to see this case has been settled  and hopefully not too much damage to reputations.  He is sending me a check for 200.  that does not even cover the total cost of all the shipping back and forth on my end but i just want to get his nightmare over. 

Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: gustafson skullery is a thief ! « previous next »
Jump to: