Apache1
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794011 Posts in 224167 Topics by 49576 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Apache1 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apache1  (Read 1480 times)
nemo

Email
« on: November 02, 2017, 07:04:26 PM »

Hi folks, I've got nothing but great things to say about any of the purchases I've made on this site, until now. I sent Robert Bustos a check for $200 for an elk cape on October 7. He won't answer my calls,texts or posts. I hate to call foul if he's had a crisis in his family, but his post is still on page 4, and nothing had been crossed off at the time of my purchase and I had choice on the 2 elk capes. If anyone has had any dealings or knows anything, please post. Thanks for any feedback, Nemo
nemo

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:13:46 PM »

Thanks for the info Ritafil. Kinda of what expected to hear. Unfortunately, he cashed my check immediately. You know, I've always tried to give people the benefit of doubt. I wasn't wanting to call foul, but this deal is really starting to smell bad. Cecil, you said to file charges in his home town. Can that be done, via phone call or do I have to make a trip to Laramie, Wyoming.Thanks for the input guys. Kinda figured he had crossed off different sales on his post to look legitimate. Every dog has his day
nemo

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 08:27:47 PM »

Good point Kerby, actually I did search his name without any results. Maybe the search engine wasn't working properly. I actually talked to the man, and had a conversation about whether I wanted the cape left long enough for a pedestal or if I minded if he took a little off,  because both elk capes had just been tanned. Anyways, its a shame, people that have scammed other people or are always at the center of attention when it comes to wrong doing are allowed on this site, PERIOD. People that have continuous complaints against them ought to have a red flag posted right beside their name if allowed to converse on this site. As we speak, Apache1 is still holding a post for items for sale. Really!!!!
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 07:38:38 PM »

Yep, I lost $550.00 to him I guess.  What legal action can be taken?
Western Wildlife Art Studio
Platinum Member

STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 10:29:11 PM »

here is the PEACEOFcraps ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ,,  BTW: HE DOES ANSWER TEXTS ....

ROBERT BUSTOS
953 North McCue St, apt#189
Laramie , WY.82072

(307) 286-6879

OLD ADDRESS - EX WIFES HOUSE

161 N BUCHANAN ST
LARAMIE, WY. 82070

HIS EX WIFE  PHONE (307) 721-3017

GOOD LUCK
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 10:37:48 PM »

Thank you, he won't answer my texts, I called him 20 times in a row tonight.  One after the next thinking he would answer.  I plan to take him to small claims after our rifle season ends and I have time.  Nemo, you should do the same and file small claims.  Thanks again
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 08:42:27 AM »

Update, I was able to get a response and he stated that my capes were shipped last week.  I have yet to see them but i am so hoping they show.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Apache1 « previous next »
Jump to: