Apache1 , please help me
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794010 Posts in 224166 Topics by 49575 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Apache1 , please help me « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apache1 , please help me  (Read 1887 times)
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« on: November 16, 2017, 07:47:58 PM »

I sent him $550.00 for capes in October, once the check was cashed he won't take my calls now.  I have never had this happen, what do I do now?
Randy
Gold Member

Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 10:28:02 PM »

This is typical for this guy.  Same happened to me about 4 years ago.  I am really surprised he is still around.   I tried using different phones.  I used many different phones so he could not rely on his caller ID. I just kept bugging him until he finally shipped my capes back to me.  I know a guy who actually had to get the sheriff involved.  You might contact the sheriff in his county.  If nothing else it would be one more call to the sheriff and maybe they would pay him a visit.  Sorry for the bad news.  Keep trying.
Randy

Quote "Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither" Ben Franklin
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:45:05 AM »

I finally got a response and he said he shipped them last week.  I have yet to see them but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 10:09:30 PM »

Still no capes, he is such a liar.  I've given this guy plenty of chances to do the right thing.  Guess it's time to file claim, I'm going to call the Laramie sheriff first.  Why is this guy still allowed to sell on here?????
Western Wildlife Art Studio
Platinum Member

STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:04:05 PM »

here is the PEACEOFcraps ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ,,  BTW: HE DOES ANSWER TEXTS ....

ROBERT BUSTOS
953 North McCue St, apt#189
Laramie , WY.82072

(307) 286-6879

OLD ADDRESS - EX WIFES HOUSE

161 N BUCHANAN ST
LARAMIE, WY. 82070

HIS EX WIFE  PHONE (307) 721-3017

GOOD LUCK

nemo

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 12:48:19 AM »

Hi Crystal, I called the Laramie police department. They said, I needed to file a claim with my local police department first and they would work with them if needed. I just haven't had time to file yet, but I will as soon as I get a break from deer coming in. He also sent me a post saying he wanted to talk to me about the elk cape he never sent, but claims he still haves in his possession. Yeah right! Still nothing but silence. The last phone number I talked to him on was #307-460-2708. Sorry about your misfortune Crystal. He got me for $200! Hopefully we can get our money back or at least have his sorry hide thrown in jail
engc237
Platinum Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 01:31:51 PM »

yep got me to on some bobcats .....I posted a bad dealings post here ......3or4 years ago but this guy still doing business as usual.
Randy
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 09:21:52 PM »

Crystal.  This guy told me at least 3 times that my capes were shipped also.  I believe it was about 4 to 6 months before he finally sent them.  In hindsight I feel lucky he even sent them.  I wish there was a way to ban him off of this site!!  Maybe that is something that should be looked into further. 

Quote "Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither" Ben Franklin
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 07:34:47 PM »

I understand everyones concern but look at it as we do...if we ban them, they can come back under a different name. That means more people getting screwed. Thats why we offered this category. At least you all can rate each other. Now if we could only get folks to review this all before buying! It would help, Id think.
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 09:20:11 AM »

I totally get that Bill.  The problem is I searched Apache1 on the buyer/seller and actually saw positive feedback.  The negatives must have been in different category.   I do understand why it's better not to ban him, wish the bad feedback would have shown up for me.   Silver lining, I have made some friends in WYO.  Anyway I'm working with the WYO game and fish on this now. 
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 06:57:20 PM »

I wish our set up was fool proof. I do try to monitor the buyers sellers category as best as I can, to make sure its going well. I guess, in closing, buyers might want to ask around a bit, and if it sounds too good to be true...
Randy
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 01:13:39 AM »

Hello Bill.  After reading your post I agree that banning someone could be a mistake.  To bad there are people like this.  I have been on this  site from the beginning and have had lots of good transactions and have had 2 bad ones. Apache1 and a guy from Oregon called Dersham.

Overall it is a great site!.  Keep up the good work!

Randy

Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 05:13:54 PM »

Thanks Randy, a lot of good folks have worked hard on this site and that includes the fellow members who buy and sell. I wish we could fix every wrong.
Crystal2807
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 09:51:35 AM »

Another update
The local fish and game can't even seem to help me get my capes or money back.
Robert Bustos AKA Apache 1 is a horrible liar---do not buy from him.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Apache1 , please help me « previous next »
Jump to: