Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 11:44:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1598122 Posts in 188438 Topics by 42679 Members
Latest Member: amonblack
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: still life fish eye lenes « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: still life fish eye lenes  (Read 5467 times)
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 01:53:09 AM »

Josh.....surprised  at your preferences. Guess you have not seen the latest.
Cole.......understood.........we talked......you just don't get it.

Mr. Tucker.........???????????????? Good ol'boys club??????

Jeff........I like your products, but am certain your eyes do not measure up to what will become the fuure in fish eyes.
             Won't mention names, but when the are all over the place........and major suppliers are offering them........no hard feelings. Really.

Watch for ads in the major mags...........costly, but this will be worth it.

Shifting to Taxidermy Talk................tired of the same, sad, trash talk.

Here Josh, here is the latest and greatest. This is one of the NEW Black Forrest samples that just got sent out!!!

* bfe1.jpg (53.74 kB, 700x525 - viewed 373 times.)

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 01:54:55 AM »

Here is the flat, lifeless profile compared to a 137 which has a nice forward look corneal bulge. Similar in price, not even close in quality!!!

* bfe3.jpg (47.18 kB, 700x525 - viewed 781 times.)

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 02:09:35 AM »

Your right Dennis, we did talk. What don't I get? You called me and told me on the phone that you were not going to mention the eyes until they were available for sale, which they are not. Instead of keeping your word, you shove them down the throat of every poster that mentions a fish eye on this site, whether they are asking about your eyes or not. Someone asks if anyone has used Still Life Lenses, and you tell them that compared to the "condo" you have for sale, they are the "cave". The post wasn't asking for your opinion, it was asking for the opinion of someone that had actually seen Still Life Lenses. (Which at the time of our phone conversation, you had not!) Since you feel the need to belittle Mr. Lumsden's product, AGAIN, go ahead...tell me...WHAT MAKES THE EYE I POSTED ANY BETTER THAT ANY EYE ON THE MARKET? ??? IS IT THE SHAPE? NOOOO COLOR? NOOOO PUPIL? NOOOO PRICE? NOOOO AVAILABILITY? NOOOO TELL ME HOT SHOT, WHAT IS IT? I'M LISTENING? ..................................................

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Jim Tucker
Platinum Member

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »

Mr. Tucker.........???????????????? Good ol'boys club??????

Actually no.  I have expressed my thoughts about the Still Life Lenses.  If I have to do a special eye you bet I will be using them.  They look simple and most of all GOOD.  I surely am not in the "Good Ol' Boys Club".

I don't carve my own bodies unless absolutely necessary
I don't own an IWATA and paint mostly with an H(although I have a new detail brush I will be reviewing soon)
I don't think reproductions are the saviour of the universe.

I just thought it was funny that you poked your head into this post to discredit Jeff's product while touting the greatness of your own product.....that does not exist.....and cannot be purchased anywhere. 

It's kind of like the guys who show up to the 200 or so shows I play a year and say "I can do better"......yet they never play any shows??

OHIO TAXIDERMISTS ASSOCIATION - www.ohiotaxidermists.com
michael p.
Platinum Member

Getting better with age :)

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 06:22:16 PM »

Here is the flat, lifeless profile compared to a 137 which has a nice forward look corneal bulge. Similar in price, not even close in quality!!!

Jeeeeeze, those look even worse than the african/deer/red/black/ whatever the hell they were eyes that Buck pawned off on Evelyn because they were too damn ugly to sell !

Hey Den.....are you and your personal suppository Buck gonna come to the World Show so we can all personally laugh you two out of the building when you try to set up your lemonade stand next to true professionals of this industry like Jeff & Tohickon.

Spent my whole life lookin' back
 Not lookin' ahead to see
 Trying to keep my feet on track
 Doin' what was expected of me
 Kick my shoes off so they can't trace me
 Leave no forwarding address
 Before they all drive me crazy
 And I leave 'em all in a bloody mess
C.C.
rwenglish1
Platinum Member

'IN GOD WE TRUST'

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »

Sure would be nice to have legitimate responses on topic. You won't hurt my feelings if you don't like them. But this putting poop in the punch bowl 007, has got to stop. Every time anyone mentions anything about any fish eye, do yourself a favor and think "happy thoughts".

Jeff 

Den007  only  insecure idiot would keep posting the dribble you post, when know one is even taliking to you, or your product. I think you should learn to have some respect and keep  your comments to your own post on your products. I for one will never buy from you, and I will tell all who ask about your business habits or should I say lack of.
rw
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 10:42:15 PM by rwenglish1 » Logged

Randal R. Waites
Michigan Taxidermist Association
National Taxidermist Association Lifetime, Award of Excellence
Thank you Ken Edwards for the TAXIDERMY.NET

Michigan Taxidermist Taxidermist
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 11:27:46 PM »

I wasn't nice enough either, I picked these up at a garage sale. LMAO

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Trashfish
Silver Member

It's not easy being me!!

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 07:42:37 AM »

Did Den and Buck go to the same school of Business? If respect is what they are looking for, all this garbage posted here and there WILL NOT do them any favors in the end. By the way Jeff, I'm Sorry I haven't had a chance to use your eyes yet. Looking forward thou. But I have seen the Black Forest Eyes and I'm not impressed.

GOOD BADGER                                    BAD BADGER
Jeff Lumsden
Platinum Member

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »

Trashfish,

Send me a PM with your address and I will send you a couple pair to paint.

Jeff
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2008, 12:49:47 AM »

Thanks
God I don't live on this forum, but can you tell us all Cole......where did you get your eyes??????
I told you, I got them at a garage sale.
Same place you got the paint for your muskie scale tipping?????
I believe you have me confused with someone else dumbass! I have never posted a muskie on these forums, and most importantly I have NEVER tried to pass off live reference as my own work. My work is as good as it is, not the best, not the worst, some like it, some probably don't, but I'm not afraid to put it up against anything I've seen you post. Get your f-ing facts straight before you attempt to attack my credibility.
Thanks Josh.............Glad I mailed you the freebies you had nothing to say about.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe Josh is a pro, therefore he said nothing at all to save you some embarrassment.
Let's wait for the real industry moguls to turn these down.
...and they will, GUARANTEED!!!
Yeah, you can paint a marble...........not where it's at as far as commercial taxidermy.

When you read the large, expensive ads in Breakthrough.......... They still won't be available Well, who will be buying the eyes? NO ONE Does not matter much if you can paint a glass sphere.

Big surprise when you get some of the best replicas out there fitted with these. Dig'em out and replace them with epoxy blobs.

Josh's "epoxy blobs" are some of the BEST fish eyes I have ever seen, man you sure pick the wrong people to disrespect

I'm almost at a loss for words as to how incredibly stupid you are. What little respect I had for you as a taxidermist and a person is gone. You are truly a loser. If you had any sense at all you would crawl under a rock and hope that some of your mindless dribble has been forgotten by the time those POS's hit the market. Go away, and take your junk eyes with you!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 01:22:28 AM by Cole » Logged

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2008, 12:55:27 AM »

One more thing, spare me any more phone calls, I'm much too busy to talk to your whining ass!

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 01:55:28 AM »

Wow, its late..........glad to see so much interest! I do not have time to wade through all the files, but I think a "Cole" posted some "scale tipping pics" on a muskie that was obviously a real fish. Nice paint schedule too. Gary B. called you on this.If I am mistaken, my apologies.

Free samples have ended. Costs of the new wave in eyes will be posted on the site you can buy them at. Not so much concerned with orders of 5 pairs.

Read the mags.........the ads will be there.

No they are not for real.........these pics were made by the same folks who brought you Star Wars.

I'll tell you again, I DID NOT POST PICS OF LIVE REFERENCE AND CLAIM IT AS MY WORK. Understandably, I get pretty upset when accused of such an act, and even though I had one person already come to my defense, you continue to lie about me. I would suggest you retract your false statement about me, and apologize for libel acts against me and my company. I post work on here all the time, and I hope that everyone that is familiar with my work knows that I would NEVER do such a thing.

By the way, no one is saying the eyes in that pic aren't real, we are saying the eyes in that pic SUCK!!! Now that you have stopped giving them away, you won't have to worry about shipping any more.

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Cole
Platinum Member

Amateur Taxidermist

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2008, 01:56:32 AM »

scratch that, 2 people defending me...

Cole Cruickshank
Cameron, MO 64429
Jimmy Lawrence
Platinum Member

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2008, 02:04:52 AM »

Coles work is top notch.

The idiot that posted the musky REFERENCE PIC, LOL, was John C.   Different person. 

Ask John C, he will tell you its his "WORK". 

Kept my mouth shut as long as I could. This isn't productive one way or another. 

Den007, just walk away.  Quit now.

I don't even want to post pictures of the eyes you sent me now, because of all the contraversy. Its to the point that people would think badly of me and my work for using THOSE EYES.  AND THAT I MOST DEFINETELY WILL NOT DO.  Insulting another person on this forum that helps people out, and does great work is B.S.  Plain and simple B.S.

I feel bad for you .  I really do. 
Kinda feel bad for the eyes........
Definetly feel bad that my name even got brought up about using your eyes.(however small and unimportant my name is in the industry)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:28:32 AM by Jimmy Lawrence » Logged

Lawrence Taxidermy Studio.  Specializing in Award Winning Fish Skinmounts, and Reproductions.
bill@hogheaven
Platinum Member

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2008, 06:42:30 AM »

The reason these posts get so many hits Dennis, is similar to driving slowly past an accident & gawking. Most people enjoy seeing a fool in a hole continue to dig. Tell me does alcohol abuse have anything to do with your ridiculous posts?

Hog Heaven
Wholesale Boar Taxidermy
35771 Jackson II Road
Carthage, N.Y. 13619
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: still life fish eye lenes « previous next »