TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 04, 2015, 12:30:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1683052 Posts in 202603 Topics by 45158 Members
Latest Member: cpatton13
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again!  (Read 18113 times)
Rausch
Silver Member

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 12:56:25 AM »

That is an insult to all kinds of tools. After all even the most basic tool serves a purpose. Best I can tell this moron has no purpose.
Michelle Nelson's Taxidermy
Platinum Member

Bring on the Bears!

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2014, 04:51:15 AM »

I stand corrected Rausch!  LMAO. 

Play stupid games. . . Win stupid prizes!
Rausch
Silver Member

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2014, 08:55:53 AM »

He must not be on his A game today cause I haven't received any hate mail yet! ;D
Rick RR GBirds
Gold Member

Let's go kill some birds...I'm psyched!

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »

I've been watermarking or adding my name to my photos for years, and I can tell you all it really does is keep the honest people honest.  Trolls with the slightest photoshop skills can cut that stuff out easy.   

Is it Hunting season yet???
mvernelson
Platinum Member

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2014, 12:38:42 PM »

Ahhhh, hey everyone! So whats new on the Taxidermy net LMAO!
jimhow
Gold Member

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2014, 02:58:16 PM »

Found this email in my spam folder from a few days ago...

You people on taxidermy.net are about as stupid as anyone I've seen on the net. Every time someone posts something you do not like, you accuse them of being Sloan. You idiots are killing off your own people cause you're too fuxxing paranoid. What a bunch of dumb motherfuxxers. Hey Darrin - did you ever file a complaint on him? NO - you did not. WHY? Because there is really a Timothy C Ball in Del Rio and that is who you sent the money order made out to. It was deposited into his bank - not Sloan's. You told him not to ship for three weeks and he told you no. You copped an attitude and the guy told you to fxxk off. And Mr. Mann....did you ever get your birds? NOT! Dumbxxs. And Sloan did not get his prairie chickens from you dipwad - he bought them for $100 from someone else on here. You fxxxing dipsticks ought to at least get your stories straight, but then that fat fucxxng bitch Ken Edwards could care less about anything true on his bullsxxt site. Sloan has  - that I know of - nine accounts on Taxidermy.net and you people - - are too fxxxing stupid to know it. Sloan's website and FB page are still very much alive and up, so not one of you pussies made any difference complaining to the fags that run FB. He now has his own home server and numerous websites and you bitches can complain all you want but you are preaching to the band....what a bunch of stupid motherfxxxers. And hey Jimbo - you liar - if Sloan ever really said he was going to rape your wife and kids he'd be in jail. He never said it or you are such a fxxxing coward and afraid of him you did not file a complaint. Post up the fuxxxng threat you lying coxxsucking faggot. And I'd love to see any one of you low life internet cowards ever say a fuxxxng thing to his face cause he would kick your bitch axs all over the Great State of Texas! Ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja........ ..................

George was mentioned too, but I will not post such low class crap!
rmann
Bronze Member

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2014, 06:40:49 PM »

Wow he must of mass produced that email as I got the exact same one, was it with a picture of him holding up a sign that said " got guilt" I have no idea what that means?
He's a class act that boy, he sent all of us those emails as I once again called him out as Eddy Bravo, knew it right away, he would have taken the postage money and you never would have got a bird, then I saw  him on for sale section, but only wanted to trade, people were responding.... he would have taken your stuff and postage as he did mine and you would have got nothing,
Yeah the email was like in the third person, it always comes to my regular email and the computer tells me it's Bob Sloan,
Thinks we are all so scared to see him face to face, but yet I invite him to come deer hunting in lovely Buffalo County Wisconsin, with my brothers, nephews and I, and he never shows? Most would jump at the opportunity,
All the good people that get cancer, ebola, etc. .... sad isn't it?
Again now, I'm sure he can see what we write,,, but once again cannot answer or take people, even with his seven servers and computer wisdom?
D.Brown
Gold Member

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2014, 09:29:31 PM »

I think that boy holding the sign is his new boyfriend. He's a keyboard cowboy, real tough behind a screen 1200 miles away.

Real men have character and integrity and work hard to provide for their family. If you have to lie, cheat, and steal to get by in life you are nothing, a lost little boy that no one likes, a cancer to society.
D.Brown
Gold Member

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2014, 12:33:45 AM »

Bobby gay boy sloan, give it up loser and quit emailing me as you are wasting your time. Not even gonna read them just delete. The diahria you spew from your mouh does not get under my skin, you are laughable. Now go ride your stud keyboard cowboy!

Real men have character and integrity and work hard to provide for their family. If you have to lie, cheat, and steal to get by in life you are nothing, a lost little boy that no one likes, a cancer to society.
Michelle Nelson's Taxidermy
Platinum Member

Bring on the Bears!

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »

I've been getting the same E-mails.  He is sendingthese Eźmails out to pretty much anyone who has posted on a thread about him.  Got another one today.  Guy needs to go back to the doctor and have his med levels checked.

Play stupid games. . . Win stupid prizes!
Pete-pec
Silver Member

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2014, 08:18:36 PM »

I suggest we only privately send our moderators the heads up when he shows his face. He's so predictable and simple, it's like dealing with a child. We all know he's suffering from little man syndrome, is pathetically lonely, pathological liar, catfishing user,preying on people at every oopportunity. I suggest we simply ignore him. Alert each other privately, but pretend he doesn't exist.

Trust me. You want to get to his infantile brain stem? Ignore him. He will go mad! Has anyone visited his Facebook page? He posts a picture of a snake (nope not him, an actual snake), and not one NOT ONE single fake Facebook friend responds to him. Sad really! How pathetic that it must be, to be so lonely, that you have a fake life, fake names, fake reality, and still don't have one single fake Facebook friend? His funeral should be quite the sight. Potentially speaking, there might be a few people that show. Not to grieve, but to spit on that pathetic loser's grave!

George, he hit a real low when he mentions your wife. I will personally apologize for mankind to allow this pond scum spawn to exist. A damn shame!
Gray Ghost Safaris
Bronze Member

Hunting Consultant

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2015, 03:21:54 PM »

Those that have stolen photo's on this scammers FB page can report it. It takes several complaints but they will delete his page. Be sure to advise FB of his alias's and hijinks.

Gray Ghost Safaris
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again! « previous next »