TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1789430 Posts in 223212 Topics by 49375 Members
Latest Member: Anthony7295
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again!  (Read 44416 times)
rmann
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2014, 06:40:49 PM »

Wow he must of mass produced that email as I got the exact same one, was it with a picture of him holding up a sign that said " got guilt" I have no idea what that means?
He's a class act that boy, he sent all of us those emails as I once again called him out as Eddy Bravo, knew it right away, he would have taken the postage money and you never would have got a bird, then I saw  him on for sale section, but only wanted to trade, people were responding.... he would have taken your stuff and postage as he did mine and you would have got nothing,
Yeah the email was like in the third person, it always comes to my regular email and the computer tells me it's Bob Sloan,
Thinks we are all so scared to see him face to face, but yet I invite him to come deer hunting in lovely Buffalo County Wisconsin, with my brothers, nephews and I, and he never shows? Most would jump at the opportunity,
All the good people that get cancer, ebola, etc. .... sad isn't it?
Again now, I'm sure he can see what we write,,, but once again cannot answer or take people, even with his seven servers and computer wisdom?
D.Brown
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2014, 09:29:31 PM »

I think that boy holding the sign is his new boyfriend. He's a keyboard cowboy, real tough behind a screen 1200 miles away.

Real men have character and integrity and work hard to provide for their family. If you have to lie, cheat, and steal to get by in life you are nothing, a lost little boy that no one likes, a cancer to society.
D.Brown
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2014, 12:33:45 AM »

Bobby gay boy sloan, give it up loser and quit emailing me as you are wasting your time. Not even gonna read them just delete. The diahria you spew from your mouh does not get under my skin, you are laughable. Now go ride your stud keyboard cowboy!

Real men have character and integrity and work hard to provide for their family. If you have to lie, cheat, and steal to get by in life you are nothing, a lost little boy that no one likes, a cancer to society.
Michelle Nelson's Taxidermy
Platinum Member

Bring on the Bears!

WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »

I've been getting the same E-mails.  He is sendingthese Eźmails out to pretty much anyone who has posted on a thread about him.  Got another one today.  Guy needs to go back to the doctor and have his med levels checked.

Play stupid games. . . Win stupid prizes!
Gray Ghost Safaris
Silver Member

Hunting Consultant

WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2015, 03:21:54 PM »

Those that have stolen photo's on this scammers FB page can report it. It takes several complaints but they will delete his page. Be sure to advise FB of his alias's and hijinks.

Gray Ghost Safaris
randyone
Bronze Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2016, 12:07:35 PM »

Having read all of this, I'm left wondering how this guy is not in jail. If even half of what I found posted - and not just here - is true - why no criminal complaints. I see several posts where money was sent, but nothing returned. Is that not theft? Seems something does not ad up if there are this many scams tied to this one person. Either he did not do anything to violate the law, and I know technicalities can occur within the law or he is the luckiest person out there!
Hunts4ducks
Bronze Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2017, 12:01:36 PM »

Having read all of this - I tend to agree - something does not ad up. There is no proof he did anything but post up pics he got off the net. Mr. Brown posts that he sent $750 to Timothy Robert Ball, but posted Timothy C Ball as who he sent it to. Also, if in fact he ripped people off and there was proof, you could file charges. If in fact Mr. Brown sent a postal money order to Sloan in his name and he got nothing in return - that is federal mail fraud so why no charges. It looks like a lot of pissed off nobody's with an axe to grind and no proof of any real crimes or wrong doings. Post up the proof or none of you are really no better then him. Just my opinion but I'm sure I'll get beat up on here for saying it. I would love to see post showing evidence he ripped anyone off on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: TrueFlightTaxidermy Please take time to look! little bobby sloan again! « previous next »
Jump to: