To those who asked about Bill Yox workshops 3 and 5 days...
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 11:54:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1625202 Posts in 192459 Topics by 43492 Members
Latest Member: lorensend
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: To those who asked about Bill Yox workshops 3 and 5 days... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: To those who asked about Bill Yox workshops 3 and 5 days...  (Read 2087 times)
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« on: April 19, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

I promised to get to all of you once I knew what I was going to do. Ill start scheduling those 3 and 5 day workshops for May, running through the end of August. I will have that material list I spoke to you about, too. If youre still interested, get in touch as you did last time, and I figure Ill do two students per month. Eight students. Many of you already talked to me about the particulars, I hope this is the best way to contact you all. Feel free to get back in touch with me soon. Thanks for waiting for me!!
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »

Any one who knows Bill knows that any time spent with this man is a value and a taxidermy changing event for your skill sets! I have know Bill for to long and I will tell you first hand that Bill is a teacher among teachers and may have no equal for what he does and how it is taught and delivered. I don't endorse offten but I am constantly reminded that the opportunity to cut 10 years of your learning curve is a few days with some one who can teach and who can deliver a new set of eyes to how you look at and approach your taxidermy work.

If you can I would recommend taking a work shop with Bill and you will benefit your self tremendously!

My Best!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

www.anglersartistry.com/store/
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:13:18 PM »

Thanks Rick I appreciate the words of support buddy!

I should clarify, I have had a few questions already about the number of students. Thats for my 3 and 5 day workshops. Yes, I am still scheduling for my one day class and also the one day live deer class too. Thanks again.
disabled
Platinum Member

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »

i emailed you before and if you can email me back john
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 08:16:16 PM »

John, arent you the fellow who has emailed me before, from PA? If so, yes, I have returned your emails.
Ryan.
Platinum Member

Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 09:14:48 PM »

Bill, do you ever come to georgia for anything?

Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »

Its been years, Ryan. Nobody there likes me too much... ;)
Ryan.
Platinum Member

Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 10:10:09 PM »

i do!!!
dang it come down!
;)

Bighunter4x4
Bronze Member

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 12:06:45 PM »

Gosh dang Bill 3-5 days with you?  Would the evenings be spent in a bar with the MTA?  Do I feel a repeat coming on? 
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »

Geez I sure hope not, lol. Some things should remain sacred! We will mount the heck out of a deer though.
rgkittle
Bronze Member

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 04:53:51 PM »

I like you allright, Bill !   I`m your huckleberry !!! LOL

I hate rude behavior in a man , won`t tolerate it .  Woodrow Call , Lonesome Dove
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 05:16:36 PM »

Yep, Randy is one Georgian who likes me, lol. We had a good few days, didnt we Randy? The deer miss you.
rgkittle
Bronze Member

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:45 PM »

Yes , Bill , it was a lot of fun and some days were pretty long . The class was excellent and I have some great reference photos of your deer to help me in the future . The food we ate wasn`t bad either . Hope your kids are doing great . Tell them I said " hi " . Anyone who want`s to improve their deer work ,should pay you a visit , it`s money well spent . Talk to you soon . Randy

I hate rude behavior in a man , won`t tolerate it .  Woodrow Call , Lonesome Dove
Leslie
Silver Member

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 09:01:31 PM »

I really think this would be a good thing to do, I just don't have time, money, a babysitter, etc.
bill@hogheaven
Platinum Member

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 07:51:47 AM »

Bills classes will take you where it would take you years on your own if you ever got there. You will want to remount all your previous mounts when you get done.

Hog Heaven
Wholesale Boar Taxidermy
35771 Jackson II Road
Carthage, N.Y. 13619
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: To those who asked about Bill Yox workshops 3 and 5 days... « previous next »