Another New Member
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2014, 11:51:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1571303 Posts in 184349 Topics by 41969 Members
Latest Member: MaddMann101
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: Another New Member « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Another New Member  (Read 1311 times)
HillBillyTaxidermy

« on: April 22, 2009, 08:42:30 PM »

New member. Got skin like leather. Hope to help and get help from you guys and gals. Hope to learn more from all you professionals.
Low T
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 09:20:18 PM »

Welcome, you will find it friendly here, we are all nice. George and I are the nicest guys you will meet here. Everyone is so helpful and smart. You will not need thick skin on this forum. We are all nice and willing to give you, or any new visitor the red carpet service. You ask anything you wish to know, We are here to teach you to be the best in the business. Even if the answer you seek, is in the archive, we will re-type it out for you just so you don't have to go search for it, even if we answered it just yesterday! What would you like to know?

And no, I do not own a Tshirt that has a wolf or unicorn on it.
There is no such thing as gun control, only people control.
Stop Rot,,use it or lose it.
Rest well our friend, you are missed.
Platinum Member

Liberalism IS a

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 09:24:19 PM »

Mr T .what kind drugs are you on tonight ???
Bet your nose grew a foot as you typed that one  ;D

Liberalism IS a MENTAL ILLNESS !
Jerry H
Gold Member

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »

Welcome, you will find it friendly here, we are all nice. George and I are the nicest guys you will meet here. Everyone is so helpful and smart. You will not need thick skin on this forum. We are all nice and willing to give you, or any new visitor the red carpet service. You ask anything you wish to know, We are here to teach you to be the best in the business. Even if the answer you seek, is in the archive, we will re-type it out for you just so you don't have to go search for it, even if we answered it just yesterday! What would you like to know?

Who are you and what have you done with Mr. T  ;D

I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
Ted Kennedy has killed more people with his car than I have with my guns
HillBillyTaxidermy

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 09:50:27 PM »

Was a guest for awhile so I know your full of it Mr. T...LOL
Low T
Platinum Member

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 09:51:22 PM »

Oh,,, your starting over Semisneak? So am I. I will be nice from now on! Or is this Leverance or who ever he was?

HillBillyTaxidermy

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 09:59:02 PM »

Oh,,, your starting over Semisneak? So am I. I will be nice from now on! Or is this Leverance or who ever he was?

What?
HillBillyTaxidermy

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 10:04:22 PM »

I haven't done a semisneek mount but my next one will be
met

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 10:14:39 PM »

youll just love it here. just love it. ha ha ha ha ha he he he he ho ho ho ho  :D ;D :o
HillBillyTaxidermy

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »

What is Mr.T talking about? I don't get it...lol
Dennis Bragg
Platinum Member

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »

I think T has been hitting the bottle or he's having a flashback! :D  Hillbilly if you have been a guest for a while and know Mr T that well, you would know what he means. He could be wrong, if so please disregard all of this and welcome to Taxi net.  :)
Low T
Platinum Member

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 10:36:21 PM »

Nevermind Hillbilly, I thought you were/are a guy that left here mad the other day, went by semisneak.

Ryan.
Platinum Member

Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 10:38:51 PM »

I haven't done a semisneek mount but my next one will be

if i was semisneak, thats exactly what i would have said.......something smells fishy

Low T
Platinum Member

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 10:41:04 PM »

Now Ryan, mind your manners son, apologize and start over, be nice. We have a new user friendly taxinet now.

HillBillyTaxidermy

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »

Well anyways nice to be onboard
Now Ryan, mind your manners son, apologize and start over, be nice. We have a new user friendly taxinet now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: Another New Member « previous next »