Any Oklahoma Apprentice openings??
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1572976 Posts in 184618 Topics by 42016 Members
Latest Member: antler fool
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Any Oklahoma Apprentice openings?? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Any Oklahoma Apprentice openings??  (Read 4859 times)
weasel
Platinum Member

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 12:16:03 AM »

Genveva is my great grandmother Rhondas an aunt,dakotas my cousin.Uncle bob and aunt Wilda.(down the road from geneva).I come down fairly often not as much as I'd like but I try to visit when I can but ask about me and you'll definately get a responce and they may have a recent pic of my 105lb field dresed deer or 10 1/2 inch bearded Tom.I get up there every month or so but I have family from hobart that vsit once every week or two.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 02:18:41 PM by weasel » Logged

"WAR is the remedy our enemy has chosen,and I say give them all they want"Gen.Sherman

The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather DIE on his feet,than live on his knees!"G.Washington
KBauman
Platinum Member

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »

Let's see.  Geneva and Bill had a daughter???? and a couple of son's (Mark & ????).  Then they raised Brian, who I graduated with and lived with in college.  Brian is in Washington, OK now.

weasel
Platinum Member

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 05:11:17 PM »

geneva (great grandmother) had Linda(grandmother)who now lives here in Hobart, brian ,and Scott who lives in chicashay.Then linda had Michelle who is my mother...So on and so forth..I see you said you work wiht Rhonda ask her to clarify anything about me or the family.

"WAR is the remedy our enemy has chosen,and I say give them all they want"Gen.Sherman

The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather DIE on his feet,than live on his knees!"G.Washington
weasel
Platinum Member

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 06:58:50 PM »

So Anyone needing apprentice yet-----Don't really care if I'm sweeping or mopping or anything just as long as I can watch and learn things while whoever is mounting.

weasel
Platinum Member

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »

To The Top I guess.......

Wild Willie

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 08:34:40 PM »

Taxidermy Classes Every Mon. And Wed. @ Canadian Valley Technology Center , El Reno , Ok.  Interested Email Me At bbutterfield54@yahoo.com
DiamondDave
Bronze Member

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »

Good to see you on here Wild Willie!

Did you get my message about the last weekend of December??

weasel, I've done these classes twice now & plan to do another in January. I reccomend them.
KBauman
Platinum Member

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2007, 10:54:48 AM »

The Oklahoma Taxidermists Association will be holding their annual Taxidermy Mounting Contest at the Fraternal Order of Police Bldg. in OKC, January 19th.  Numerous taxidermists from the state will be mounting a variety of specimens.  Spectators are welcome to hangout and learn from these taxidermists.  The fee for the contest is membership to the OKTA.  If you have not experienced the education and fellowship available through this great taxidermy association.  See www.oklahomataxidermistsassociation.com  Weasel you are always welcome around the shop when you visit you family.

weasel
Platinum Member

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »

The Oklahoma Taxidermists Association will be holding their annual Taxidermy Mounting Contest at the Fraternal Order of Police Bldg. in OKC, January 19th.  Numerous taxidermists from the state will be mounting a variety of specimens.  Spectators are welcome to hangout and learn from these taxidermists.  The fee for the contest is membership to the OKTA.  If you have not experienced the education and fellowship available through this great taxidermy association.  See www.oklahomataxidermistsassociation.com  Weasel you are always welcome around the shop when you visit you family.

Hows it all goin up there I heard ya'll were hit hard by that ice storm Dakota was busy as heck....anyhow I went hunting up there with him a few times this season , but ya I might stop by from time to time there much to learn on mounting I'm planning and starting a articulation for the 08 state compitition in 3-d catagory.....

and I emailed that guy on classes I'm still thinking of possibly going to a "set".....

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Any Oklahoma Apprentice openings?? « previous next »