there is always that one person
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2014, 08:53:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1625246 Posts in 192463 Topics by 43494 Members
Latest Member: fishmicon
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Forum Operations  |  Topic: there is always that one person « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: there is always that one person  (Read 610 times)
imdreemer

« on: February 12, 2010, 02:45:27 PM »

this is my first year, i have just finished up 10 shoulder mounts for the season (2 were straight on mounts).Everything was good until this one costumer said ,it was good until i had it on the wall now i don't like the ears. when he dropped it off he didn't want the ears back or forward, he wanted them in between, OK whatever. my opion he got what he ordered. when he came back to discuss it he brought it back and wanted me to eat the labor and redo his mount. i know I'm female but I'm not stupid. is this going to be an every year task?

live your dream
John C
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 09:34:58 PM »

First you are in the wrong place to ask this question. NExt is just place several towels and make them very wet and bag the head. then change the ear position in a couple days when the clay in the ear butts is soft.

You did what he ask, hell no dont eat the labor and remount it.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Forum Operations  |  Topic: there is always that one person « previous next »