Eastern Screech owl?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 07:23:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1619443 Posts in 191493 Topics by 43275 Members
Latest Member: attractionsarizona
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Bird Reference Photos  |  Topic: Eastern Screech owl? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Eastern Screech owl?  (Read 1328 times)
ShastaDonegan
Platinum Member

Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

« on: October 27, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »

This little guy has been living in the tree company equipment shop at my in-laws house for the past few weeks...adorable little perplexed faces he makes.  I have no doubt he hates me and my camera,  I almost fell off the 12 foot ladder laughing at his facial expressions

Let's face it,  it never got weird enough for me.

Follow what makes you naturally curious; it will lead you to your passions and purpose.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught"
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Bird Reference Photos  |  Topic: Eastern Screech owl? « previous next »