Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 05:46:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1616693 Posts in 191044 Topics by 43190 Members
Latest Member: Michiel375
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl  (Read 14476 times)
Patrick J
Platinum Member

You've got me mistaken for someone else

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2010, 11:25:12 AM »

Can someone just answer me a question? I gather this is about a bat so my question is how much does a bat weigh?? Just curious cause I keep hearing you guys tell her to weigh the package

Quick links to other for sale items I have!!

African
http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,165600.0.html
burdman
Silver Member

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »

Obviously he sent the first box empty, who would open a box and steal a bat skeleton? I would think they would see what it was and seal it back up. What country is this guy from? I would try to send the money one more time but I sure as heck wouldnt give him any money for the empty box.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

bill@hogheaven
Platinum Member

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »

This is what happens when you have children masqerading as adults. You got what you ordered, pay for it.

Hog Heaven
Wholesale Boar Taxidermy
35771 Jackson II Road
Carthage, N.Y. 13619
Njohn

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2010, 02:41:59 PM »

I am not asking Her to even pay for the first box that contains two cevet cats skins which she is claiming of never receiving but asking him to pay for only the bat which she says she receive and if she is not paying for that it means she actually receive the first box with the skins and use tricks not to pay . If you can reason this the first box worth $265 she said the box was empty and now the second one is just $45 she don't want to pay how will you believe the first box was empty as claimed.
Njohn

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2010, 02:45:22 PM »

And another complain when i meet her online in the forum she will always sign out is this not enough reason to say she does not want to pay.
Rebel
Platinum Member

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »

ok let me get this straight she agreed to pay you $265 for some civet cats skins 
but a week ago posted this http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,209289.msg1479518.html#msg1479518
something dont add up here  not only that but several people have asked what the weight on the tag said and that has not been answered (and every shipping company has the weight printed on the label)
Randy Budzynski
Platinum Member

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »

ok let me get this straight she agreed to pay you $265 for some civet cats skins 
but a week ago posted this http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,209289.msg1479518.html#msg1479518
something dont add up here  not only that but several people have asked what the weight on the tag said and that has not been answered (and every shipping company has the weight printed on the label)
[/quote

something smells fishy here.

Proud member of the Michigan Taxidermist Association!!!!<
http://masterfishtaxidermy.com
Njohn

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 03:07:19 PM »

You are getting it she is trying to trick me i know she actually receive the skins because when the package got to her she did not tell me until i track and ask her that is when she came with the story of an empty box. some people are trying to protect him without getting all about that If i actually want to trick her would i have send a second parcel when i have not receive any money from him. Cuz the second parcel was send when the first one has not been delivered could a scammer does that . some people are calling me bad i don't mind cuz i am new in this forum and i accept that which is the reason i accept to send all this before taking any money. I am not very interested in the money but want to prove to every one that i can not cheat any body and to say Rhasputin is a bad person.
David Patton
Platinum Member

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2010, 03:15:59 PM »

something dont add up here  not only that but several people have asked what the weight on the tag said and that has not been answered (and every shipping company has the weight printed on the label)

The plot thickens:

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,194559.msg1376086.html#msg1376086

So apparently these two go all the way back to January 16 when Njohn was accused of being a scammer then with his civet cats.
Then, Rhasputin (he/she) tells the world she is too broke to buy earliners and assorted supplies to complete her first mount. I am asking myself "How many earliners can you buy with $265 that supposedly went for civet cats that supposedly had been offered for a year with no takers.....etc., etc., etc.

I think this thread has become a personal argument that needs to be hashed out somewhere other than the For Sale section. This is not the appropriate place and both participants have generated enough suspicion to bring this whole argument to a point that the judge would toss it out. Pay for the bat and get it over with. If you can't get the name, address, and pertinent info through a PM, then there is no way ya'll are going to figure this charade out in public.

Commercial tanning since 1982
trevor
Silver Member

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2010, 03:21:30 PM »

it does not add up and with her post of not having money and wanting free or cheap stuff and then not giving a big thank you for the stuff she did get .
 does make you think she might be trying to pull a fast one on the guy.   but like they say two sides to every story and no one else has seen the box and its contents if in it or not. who ever did wrong has to live with it. but that is alot of money if you don't have any looking for free stuff.

WILD ADVENTURES   buck lure & game calls
Rebel
Platinum Member

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »

Njohn how was she suppose to pay you for the civet cats? (money order, check, paypal?)
Real Deal Taxidermy
Platinum Member

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »

Now giving the benefit of the doubt, I have had skins stolen from a few shipments in the US.
I notified the US post Office and guess who they caught, The Mailman ! he was an amateur taxidermist.
So maybe they were stolen, but the shipper should have insured them.

What Goes Around Comes Around
trapperfred
Gold Member

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2010, 03:39:27 PM »

i think this is one of those mystery stories were rhaps and njohn turn out to be the same person lol good luck figuring this one out

Can't hold me down!
Hilary B.
Platinum Member

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 03:42:31 PM »

well this is getting interesting...
Bear Claw
Bronze Member

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 03:57:08 PM »

i think this is one of those mystery stories were rhaps and njohn turn out to be the same person lol good luck figuring this one out

X2    :o

\" Do you know how to skin GRIZ Pilgrim?\"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl « previous next »