Does Anyone Know Jim Hess
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 06:04:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1618147 Posts in 191254 Topics by 43230 Members
Latest Member: heatherpatton
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Does Anyone Know Jim Hess « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Does Anyone Know Jim Hess  (Read 4266 times)
buffalo95

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 05:23:36 PM »

Hey every one here we go again and no I am writing from my account first of all and my Daughter did her account because she felt she had a right to do so ............anyway first Of all on my account with Dianes Mother yes I did agree and enter into a contract a contract of witch I have paid a sum of $12,000.00 twards no that is not all I owe and yes I still; Owe her Mother and yes I have fell behind due to slower times and other personal issues that I do not feel I have to reviel for there is still something called privesy in the USA I think but not really anymore . My contract also stated that it could be extended if I were paying ..............I also tried to offer Diane A minimuim of $1000.00 a month untill paid in full this was maybe 2 to 3 months ago she said that was not enuff Ok so what am suppose to do from there I wish the 70,000.00 I have been srewed out of in buss over the years that them people would be willing to offer me monthly payments .....that might just help me pay the people I owe ..........also I was asked to send a summins into dianes attorney in witch I did 3 0r 4 weeks ago and was waiting for a responce from him none . In that there again  I made the offering of wanting to pay the 1000.00 a month and more if I could ..................for some reason I guess everyone just thinks I have a ton of money and living hi on the hog ...................with asking Diane this and as well as sending my summins to her attorney I can't see how that is not trying to compley  and resolve the matter ...........I don't know how that is called hiding..........as well know not all the pieces are sold we are still doing our best to sell and if I were to return pieces Diane said she will sell them for what ever little bit she can penneys on the dollar and after all that I am still suppose to pay the priemium price and loose all that money to ........that would be a hell of deal for me and a real wise buss. decission .............another thing for all the people on here there are plenty of you on here that I have done Buss. with selling or buying with know problems always paid and product always shipped I don't understand why that is not being posted only the bad get posted on this F***ing site and I don't spend my life on here Like Steve Morehead trying to stir crap up ............I actaully work for a living thank you for reading JIM HESS buffalo95 and not ashamed of it sorry that it happen like this yes but I am not a thief nore did I steal anything I just have Det like alot of other people in the world but I guess I am the only one on here with that problem................
buffalo95

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 05:53:27 PM »

FOR STEVE MOREHEAD and the people on here to read

Steve First of all a feel you are a slime yourself so the feeling is muetuel I guess and yes it has been longer than 3 years ago that we broke our ties of buss. One thing you forgot to mention is the thousands of $$$$ I made you over the years all over the country working my ass off while you sat at home smoked your joints and snorted your lines . I  am not out to say crap about peop[le but you want to talk about me the way you are and talk all your BS I guess I have right to say what I know about you and yes as my Daughter said there are plenty of locals around here that think you are a crook so you have obviousely made some bad dealings as well in buss. I had invoices for all I paid you and as well you got Coppies everytime I paid you but you just did not keep them and when I tried to settle with you you just claimed it was more ...............not true I can't help it you don't do your paper work and keep it because we do as well you Kept several pieces we had togeather in your posetion and I surly did not get a check for those . I quit doing buss. with you because I was the one doing all the work paying all the road expenses shows labor motels exced. but yet you still got 50% because you had money invested. Im sorry but for me the #s just wernt adding up to make it worth while and once I quit making you all the easy money thats when you became the prick you are, comming over  to my house all strung out on your bowl and thretning my famaliy ya thats just the person I want to do buss. with             anyways people I am not the type nor do I have the time to make a soap opera out of this so I will not be on here reposting to all these other comments just don't care Iknow what I have to do to take care of things with people and that is that and that is why I have not been on here to tell my side of the story                and Steve you can rot in Hell good day everyone :D ;D
rudeetutu

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »

Jim.  Apparently your daughter is as dumb as Wendie. 

Why are you always the victim?  Plain and simple, there was an agreement made, and you defaulted.  Agreement was to end on Feb 24 2009 w/ the possibility of extension.  You TOOK the items in AUGUST and had 6 months to pay on them, ending Feb 24, 2009.  YOUR FIRST PAYMENT (even after you sold the ivory, lion and whatever else on your way home.... you didn't turn over a cent) did not come until APRIL of 2009, w/ mostly small payments thru the summer and THAT WAS NOT THE AGREEMENT!  Then finally you send a bum check and again blame it on someone else. 
So....again, why are you the victim.  You took and didn't pay.  So how does that make you the victim?  How are we, my mother and I in the wrong - because we want you to own up to the contract and pay what you owe? 
Hey we all have hard times, and yours are a constant excuse.  You are bashing all these people, but I don't see any defense on your end.  You TOOK AND YOU OWE - plain and simple. 

AM I WRONG TO HELP COLLECT on behalf of my WIDOWED MOTHER?  You knew how much she needed that money and you screwed her.  So therefore you are in default.  OUR attorney has nothing to say to you......you are in DEFAULT by all standards.  SO PAY UP!  You got plenty of breaks....and your offer of $1000 per month is a joke.  If you were going to do that - why not MONTHS AGO.  You didn't make good on the bad ck, ignored our calls and emails.......and make yourself out to be the victim.   Plain as day.......you are not the victim......yet you proceed to cry that you are.
Diane
Teanna Hulke

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 11:43:19 AM »

oi [expletive deleted]bag, why dont we [expletive deleted] off ay? im 14 not 40 like you. you think your so cool bullying jim through the internet and trying to make him look bad, how [expletive deleted]ing immature. jesus [expletive deleted]ing christ. xD

oh yeah, im rude sometimes. :)
Redwolf
Platinum Member

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »

You guy's are pathetic. If you can't get your point across without getting personal and insulting family members why even do business in the first place? Things will go wrong, and I realize it sucks, but come on. Show some integrity for crying out loud.

Everyone has an opinion........
circlemauctions ( Steve Morehead )
Platinum Member

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »

just keep digging that hole jim...
with every lie you tell
its kinda fun to watch actually  :)

Spring & Fall Antler , Taxidermy , Gun , & Rustic Decor Auction
check out our web site www.circlemauctions.com
Kubi West
Bronze Member

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 09:17:18 PM »

Jim has owed me over 4000.00 for 10 years- keeps saying he is going to pay or give me mounts- still sitting with nothing- good luck collecting- Kelly Kubi West
FJ_Ben

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 02:58:24 PM »

I know this is a dead thread, however on February 2nd I ordered a Jackalope shoulder mount via Jim's web-site and payed for it with shipping via Paypal. I have called him about once a month leaving a voice mail. I did get him to answer in mid-April where he told me it would be a 6 week wait due to unexpected backorders. 

It's now September andnothing. Does he have a local shop? He continues to run his web-site and Paypal has asked me to settle it with him.

I see on this thread that his family replies for him, however I have done nothing wrong here, he has not called me back and this is the only outlet I can contact people he knows.

Thank you,

-Ben 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Does Anyone Know Jim Hess « previous next »