Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2014, 05:38:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1603478 Posts in 189139 Topics by 42810 Members
Latest Member: vangalder
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Moderators Sticky note PLEASE!!!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Moderators Sticky note PLEASE!!!!!!!  (Read 2445 times)
texascritter
Platinum Member

Cell 972-904-9516

« on: April 18, 2010, 08:25:00 PM »

Can we PLEASE put a sticky note at the top for all the bad dealings posts that have been taking over the for sale forum????? You can replace wolfwomans auction one as it is not being used. PLEASE can we do something, this is getting out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE[/glow]

if you want something call 972-904-9516.

Poor Planning on your part DOES NOT constitute an emergency on my part

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1441727198

If you can't check your traps every 24 hours, then do not set them.......
Smeja
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 09:22:25 PM »

Makes sense to me, great time to start one. No need for a good dealings list. Just the bad deals.
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »

Its enough of a zoo already. Just for sale stuff.
texascritter
Platinum Member

Cell 972-904-9516

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 09:34:07 PM »

okay, just thought I would ask  :'( :'( :'(

g3trappernc
Gold Member

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 09:51:44 PM »

Can we have one just for Bow Deadly's bad dealings?  That should knock it in half or better..... ;)

Dude has a black cloud hanging over him I believe.....No luck at all......

John H Gerber III
192 Forest Walk Way
Mooresville, NC 28115
Wolfwoman
Platinum Member

$75 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 09:59:34 PM »

Bill I think he's right... make the auction one go away and put GOOD & BAD DEALS there... all of it can go in ONE POST.

But make the auction one go away anyways :)  It's all done!

Your fur or mine?
Trapper Hat or Mitts $75 from your fur!

13 years experience, all fur & leather items HAND sewn, no machine used.
Ongaku
Bronze Member

Nut Sack

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 04:09:02 AM »

TTT been thinking this for a while... wasnt sure if had been covered or not

Yes, that is a surfboard.
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 04:12:54 AM »

Ill go ahead and remove the auction for you guys. Go ask Ken what he thinks, ya know, maybe he will say you all are right and do it for you. Im just a mod here, so I have no true say in this anyway. Contact him, and good luck. Let me know how ya make out.
Redwolf
Platinum Member

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 06:05:19 AM »

But make the auction one go away anyways :)  It's all done!

At this rate poor Bow Deadly might need an auction to get back on his feet. :D  JK B.D. don't freak out on me.

Everyone has an opinion........
BowDeadly
Bronze Member

"LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 08:34:14 AM »

Yes I have had a bad streak....But like the guy said to me the other day before he refunded my money on the BAD SKULL deal,TAX-NET is full of good folks.
I would also like to note I have bought Coyotes from 3 diferent people,bought 3 Bobcats from a guy,Had Skulls camouflaged, Had skulls cleaned,Bought antlers and I'm sure I have forgotten some others and all those transactions ran as smooth as can be. There are many GOOD GUYS & GALS on here.

Earl McSorley...Any questions or problems...Call me
                          1-302-764-3875
     Home of some the best Antler Lamps made.
Marty Dupertuis
Platinum Member

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 10:35:42 AM »

Yes I have had a bad streak....But like the guy said to me the other day before he refunded my money on the BAD SKULL deal,TAX-NET is full of good folks.
I would also like to note I have bought Coyotes from 3 diferent people,bought 3 Bobcats from a guy,Had Skulls camouflaged, Had skulls cleaned,Bought antlers and I'm sure I have forgotten some others and all those transactions ran as smooth as can be. There are many GOOD GUYS & GALS on here.

I agree 100%.  This site is full of a TON of great folks.  Just imagine the site not being here.  Where do we buy/sell our stuff then?  Ebay?  Now that would be a bad deal.  There are just a few bad folks that sneak through every now and then.  We have tried the good/bad dealings thread before and they didn't work.  Great idea on paper, but just didn't do any good.  If I can give you one piece of advice, if you are in doubt about someone, post a question in the "For Sale" section asking if anyone has dealings with the person you are thinking about dealing with.  You will get a lot of feedback that way.
texascritter
Platinum Member

Cell 972-904-9516

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 11:18:55 AM »

I agree 100%.  This site is full of a TON of great folks.  Just imagine the site not being here.  Where do we buy/sell our stuff then?  Ebay?  Now that would be a bad deal.  There are just a few bad folks that sneak through every now and then.  We have tried the good/bad dealings thread before and they didn't work.  Great idea on paper, but just didn't do any good.  If I can give you one piece of advice, if you are in doubt about someone, post a question in the "For Sale" section asking if anyone has dealings with the person you are thinking about dealing with.  You will get a lot of feedback that way.

If people would just ask or do searches would stop a lot of it, some come on "just starting out" and get swamped or over whelmed. so rather then simply saying so they want to keep getting that green stuff so it snow balls on them. I think they start out with the best intentions then something gets in the way be it crack, vodka or any number of other outside things ie... family, daytime job or whatever. If they would just quit trying to pay Peter through paul things would get better sooner or later. Be a man /woman and admit you screwed up and will take care of it as soon as you can and do it.

Wolfwoman
Platinum Member

$75 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 12:57:13 PM »

We can always make one thread and keep bumping it so everyone sees it for good and bad deals  ::) ::)

Your fur or mine?
Trapper Hat or Mitts $75 from your fur!

13 years experience, all fur & leather items HAND sewn, no machine used.
Marty Dupertuis
Platinum Member

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 03:16:15 PM »

We can always make one thread and keep bumping it so everyone sees it for good and bad deals  ::) ::)

We did that.  Didn't work.  Had lots of people on both lists, etc.  It was meaningless.
Ongaku
Bronze Member

Nut Sack

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »

could you do a 3 strikes you're out deal? pm a specific mod any/all complaints. if they get a pm from at least 3 people about you then your name goes on the list? a stickied list that is?

Yes, that is a surfboard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Moderators Sticky note PLEASE!!!!!!! « previous next »