ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2015, 11:33:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1682320 Posts in 202458 Topics by 45128 Members
Latest Member: abovethehedges
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] Print
Author Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!  (Read 375655 times)
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

« Reply #1425 on: February 16, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »

The Anglers Artistry 2014 A Year In Review

Anglers Artistry has been more to me then a company where fish taxidermy has been offered since 1984. It has been an opportunity for folks from beginners to World Champions alike to come and share some time working on personal passion all awhile-creating memories for both of us that last a lifetime.

This has been a family for along time where folks reach across the country and the world and share experiences and adventures all because they share in the same passions! A network of knowledge and like-minded folks who are motivated to learn more in some cases, to reach for the top competitive honors for others and even to just embark on a journey that will afford a person a life long hobby wrapped in what they love to do in creating fish displays! Traditional taxidermists, fishcarvers, even the occasional sculptor and flat artist, all which have give me a opportunity to know them a little bit and some a whole lot! Thank you!

Here are several photos of the folk who shared their lives with Kathie and I this past year! I hope the friends and family of those who shared their time and friendship with us have fun looking at some of the photos! I threw in a few of the special event photos like our annual cook out, some friend and food get-togethers and even our very special Guess Masters workshop! I hope you enjoy the talent and the passion of some truly great folks!

I want to thank some great folks for sharing their lives with the Kranes and Anglers Artistry!

The Class of 2014!
Ed Andersen of Massachusetts, Chris Hixson of Michigan, George Reed of Vermont, Todd Szymaszek of Connecticut, Jeff Steely of Massachusetts, Dave King of Vermont, Anya Gorzynski of Michigan, Paul M. Gery of California, James Neuhaus of Texas, Jason Vanhillo of Massachusetts, Tim Walker of Ney York, Dave Whitney of New York of the USMC , Nick Glorioso of New York and the USAF, Garvice Thomas of Georgia, Guest Instructor Vincent Fleming of North Carolina, Paul Reynolds of Maine, Wayne Rodd of Massachusetts, Guest Instructor Richard Christoforo of Massachusetts, Ryan Coffin of Maine, Steve Pucko of Massachusetts, Doug Hawthorn of Massachusetts and last but not least Shane Osborn of Utah!

My Best
Rick Krane 
To see the over 180 Photos check out https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.432333700265936.1073741853.140181352814507&type=1

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

www.anglersartistry.com/store/
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Jillian@AnglersArtistry
Silver Member

Working hard to make the world a fishier Place!

« Reply #1426 on: March 06, 2015, 03:10:24 PM »

February 2015 Anglers Artistry Cool Fish Photo Contest Winner is

Ms. Stacey Landreth of California, USA!!! Congratulations Stacey and to all the contestants who participated in February contest!

Lets start the March contest with 15 (our most yet) very cool displays of fish work Log in to the Anglers Artistry site and vote for your favorite fish display!

UPDATE: March is the last of the format of Micropoll before we change over to a NEW FORMAT!! As so may know we are not a big company but a small company that in the spirit of fun and friendship the inspiration of the sharing the work from folks all over the world wants to give opportunity to other like minded folks to share in a fun time. I know how frustrating it is personally when Im traveling around the North America and I cant see the contest on my phone! So we have been looking at many different formats that will be easy for every one and I hope will support all browser platforms!  So in April we will launch the new one and I hope it will be more then I could hope for!

This past month we gave away 5 free DVDs , 1 free LB of Quala Alginate , and 3 sets of reference photos!

So another month of great fish work and fun! At the end of the year of this 2015 contest the 11 contestants who have won through out the year will move on to the Grand Championships 12-31-2015!
Here are the 15 contestants for this month of March!

Brad Stout - Nevada, USA
Brent Castle - Manitoba, Canada
Carl Lewis - South Carolina, USA
Chris Teague - Michigan, USA
Christian Carlson - Maine, USA
DC Simms - Florida, USA
J. Cole - New Hampshire, USA
Janet Messineo - Massachusetts, USA
Mike Cook - Georgia, USA
Randy Agresta - Montana, USA
Richard Dahl - Maryland, USA
Richard Metzger - Pennsylvania, USA
Ron Falenschek - Minnesota, USA
Scott Holmes - South Carolina, USA
Stacey Landreth - California, USA

Here are the fish to vote for this month! Good luck to all! To vote go to www.anglersartistry.com
My Best
Rick Krane

Jillian the go to Girl!

Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Road
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-33-67296
jillian@anglersartistry.com
www.anglersartistry.com/store
Please check us out on Facebook and don't forget to like us!
https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Jillian@AnglersArtistry
Silver Member

« Reply #1427 on: April 04, 2015, 10:31:30 AM »

The winner of the March cool fish photo contest is....

We got a tie for March and a brand new format for the Poll!!!!

Most importantly the March winners are Mr. Brad Stout - Nevada, USA and Mr. Carl Lewis of South Carolina!!! Congratulations Brad and Carl and to all the contestants who participated in the March contest!
Lets start the April contest with a new look and a new format in hope that make it easer for folks! I sure get bummed out when things dont go smooth and Chris has come up with a solution!! As I mentioned last month we are not a real big company but a small company with a big heart! So it with that in the spirit of fun and friendship the inspiration of the sharing the work from folks all over the world wants to give opportunity to other like-minded folks to share in a fun time. I know how frustrating it is personally when Im traveling around the North America and I cant see the contest on my phone! So hope this format is a better one for every one!

This past month we gave away for to folks who sent in photos 5 free DVDs , 1 free package of Still Life Eyes , and 2 sets of reference photos!
So here is to another month of great fish work and fun! At the end of the year of this 2015 contest the 11 contestants who have won through out the year will move on to the Grand Championships 12-31-2015!
Here are the 13 contestants for this month of April!

Brent Castle - Manitoba, Canada
Brian Carroll MA
Bob Hahn - Texas, USA
Jamie Cameron - PA
Bruce Foster MD
Jesse Shadley - AK
Chad Bitton ID
J. Cole - New Hampshire, USA
Richard Dahl - MD
Richard Metzger - PA
Tommy Rogers - Georgia, USA
Tim Stidham KS
Stacey Landreth - California, USA

Here are the fish to vote for this month! Good luck to all! To vote for the April contestants go to www.anglersartistry.com

My Best
Rick Krane

Carl Lewis

Brad Stout

Jillian the go to Girl!

Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Road
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-33-67296
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1428 on: April 09, 2015, 08:39:54 AM »

Ed Andersens March 2015 Workshop!

Our long time friend and passionate Fishhead Mr. Ed Andersen is back for a little fun and a cool New England staple for taxidermist the striped Bass! Mr. Ed Andersen from Merrimac MA came to work on a few Striped Bass as he pursues with passion his education in reproduction fish work at Anglers Artistry! Eds wanted folks to know your never to old and as long as you have drive and a plan to get to where you want to be as a goal then go for it regardless of age!

Eds workshops are always an intense week of focus and study all wrapped in a lot of laughs and paintwork! Ed being a fellow New Englander as well an old salt Eds March workshop seems to have gone by in about 5 minutes as they typically do!! Way to go Ed! Here are few photos of Ed Andersens workshop!

My Best!
Rick Krane

More photos on our Facebook page...  https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry/photos/pcb.449498515216121/449497985216174/?type=1&theater

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1429 on: May 02, 2015, 11:16:25 AM »

GOLDEN TICKET #2 WINNER of 2015 and More Cool News!!!!

This is absolutely one of my favorite events of the year is when a GOLDEN TICKET winner is drawn! Typically Amber or Kathie or Chris Zecco draws the covet Ticket winner but I have asked our local Game Warden to do the honors for this Ticket!

So with out further ado The winner of the second GOLDEN TICKET of 2015 is Mr. Brian Carroll, of Pittsfield Massachusetts!!!! Way to go Brian you are in a very exclusive place where on December 31st you will be in the final drawing for the All-inclusive Anglers Artistry one on one Workshop! Jesse you are also going to receive a 100.00 Anglers Artistry gift card! You are a registered member and for no other reason than that you are qualified to be in the running and you in fact have won the second Golden Ticket of 2015!!!

http://www.anglersartistry.com/store/index.php

On to the next cool share of the month! A program for the continuation of paying it back to a great industry that has brought me so much inspiration is the Anglers Artistry Cool Photo contest! Folks from all over the world send in their beautiful work without any critique, without any thing but admiration and all the inspiration you pay forward to all of us who love the art of the fish display!
The April winner of the monthly contest is a wonderful gentleman from Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and the 2nd Golden Ticket winner Mr. Brian Carroll (WHAT A GREAT MONTH FOR BRIAN!)

A great month of April with some truly gifted artists! Check out Brains Small mouth Bass display at https://anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=index .
This month a New Poll format for a new look! Here are the contestants this month of May! Vote away!!!

Bren Castle - Manitoba, Canada
Bruce Foster - Maryland, USA
Craig Stolle - BC, Canada
Tommy Rogers - Georgia, USA
John Baxter - Texas, USA
Johnny Griggs - South Carolina, USA
Randy Cooper -Colorado, USA
Randy Dunbar - Oregon, USA
Jeff LaSalle - Indiana, USA
Tim Stidham - Kansas, USA

Good Luck to one and All!
My Best
Rick Krane

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1430 on: July 03, 2015, 12:22:24 PM »

RICK KRANEs 4TH OF JULY 6 ANNUAL FREE 24 HOUR DVD SHOWING 2015!

Calling all Anglers Artistry Fisheads! There will be a free viewing of a fun DVD on fish painting!

https://anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=836

My Best and Happy 4th of July to one and all!

Rick Krane

Jillian@AnglersArtistry
Silver Member

« Reply #1431 on: August 03, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »

The Winner for the July 2015 COOL FISH PHOTO CONTEST IS

The Anglers Artistry Cool Photo contest was created to offer an opportunity in a judgment free zone for folks of all levels of skills and ability to share their work with all of us who are a part of the Anglers Artistry family! Motivated people of all ages and locations from all over the world send in their beautiful work without any critique, without anything but admiration and all the inspiration you pay forward to all of us who love the art of the fish display!

Each moth the folk here choose up to 10 new contests participates from all the photos sent in to the contest and you get to vote for your favorite. For voting you get an extra chance at the free Silent Aire Compressor give away we do each year and the contests also are in the running for the Grand Championships all on December 31 2015!

A belief near and dear for me personally is the continuation of paying it back to a great industry that has brought me so much inspiration!

The July winner of the monthly contest is a repeat winner this contest over the years Mr. Mickey Bowman of Oklahoma, USA! July was sure a great month with some truly gifted artists! Check out Mickeys Brook Trout fish display at

https://anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=index .

This August 2015 New Poll is up and ready for your vote!
Here are the contestants this month of August! Vote away!!!
Christian Carlson - Maine, USA
Jamie Cameron - Pennsylvania, USA
Jeff LaSalle - Indiana, USA
Ken Whiting - Massachusetts, USA
Roy Krueger - Wisconsin, USA
Tim Brown - Oregon, USA
Troy Thompson - Missouri, USA
Zachary Pennington - Arkansas, USA

Good Luck to one and All!

My Best,
Rick Krane

Jillian the go to Girl!

Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Road
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-33-67296
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »