Taxidermy Tech - Find out what these guys know...
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2016, 06:24:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1725502 Posts in 211338 Topics by 47010 Members
Latest Member: ali1104
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Taxidermy Tech - Find out what these guys know... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Taxidermy Tech - Find out what these guys know...  (Read 695 times)
fishwork
Gold Member

WWW Email
« on: April 05, 2016, 12:51:10 PM »

We have some calendar space in April and May still and are currently open to lock in June dates.

Courses and programs are modular. You tell us what you want to do and how much time you have and we build you a course or program, then send you a proposal with no obligation. We try to pencil in tentative dates as far out as possible and then begin locking in those dates at 60 days out. At that point you enter your payment schedule which must be complete on day 1 of the course. Materials are included and specimens can be provided by us or you may bring your own. You can see our course catalog on our website with examples of course and full programs, time, costs, payment schedules, etc.

Our most popular courses are 5-10 days in length.  First off you have to understand that a 5 day or even a 10 day course is not going to make you an expert. That is not my claim or that of anyone else that I know of that offers training professionally. Your going to have to gain a lot of first hand experience complete with successes and failures. With a solid approach to training you will have a good foundation to start with, due largely in part to your outlook when you arrive. You are excited, dedicated, eager and receptive to learning. But from there your continued success  is contingent on the level of energy and passion you have when you get back home. We remain dedicated to supporting you even after you leave but you have to take what you learn in the formal learning environment, where ever that may be and execute it through repetition on your own as fast and as often as possible after you get back home.

My background and my strength is in training and educating, even outside of my 25+ years in taxidermy. In whatever I teach, I focus on how you as an individual learn the best and I formulate my approach from there. I am patient and willing to give you much more in terms of time, effort and resources than you bargained for. Please read our testimonial page on our website at http://www.taxidermytech.com If you are interested in recieving your free no obligation proposal and  getting our quarterly newsletter with tips, ideas and a lot of good information related to taxidermy and taxidermy business, please go to our pre-enrollment page and fill out the questionnaire.
http://www.taxidermytech.com/#!pre-enrollment/c6va

fishwork
Gold Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 10:29:45 AM »

Call us....(844)945-3278 or (850) 549-3497 . Email learn@taxidermytech.com  and visit our website at www.taxidermytech.com

fishwork
Gold Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 10:55:30 PM »

What a great week! We were excited to have Tim Smith attend our Turkey Course. Tim is a Virginia native but has resided in Pensacola for many years. He is the first Pensacola local to attend one of courses...nearly all of our students come from other parts of the country. Great job Tim...we look forward to seeing more of your birds in the future!

Find out what these guys know about Taxidermy Tech! Call us at (844) 945-3278  (844) WILDART   (850) 549-3497 or email learn@taxidermytech.com

« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:36:39 AM by fishwork » Logged

fishwork
Gold Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 11:37:19 AM »

We continue to run our courses in an informal one-on-one format. It is intense and can be a gut-check at times but if you are dedicated and determined, this is a unique opportunity.  The focus is on beginner and intermediate level students and we have had excellent results. The most popular courses are the 5 and 10 day courses. In the 5 day course you will typically mount 2 specimens, the first in tandem with your instructor and the second one on your own, with the instructor observing and ready to assist as needed. If you are considering attending, heres a couple of words of advice...
1. Clear your mind of any distractions.
2. Take good notes, pictures and anything else you can reference later.
3. When you leave, your focus should be jumping on that next mount as soon as possible to lock in everything you learned under your instructor.
4. Call...often. Check in with us and let us know how you are doing and what we can do to help you. Do not be afraid to call and ask for assistance on a problem.

We have had several folks email or PM us on Facebook to ask if we were planning on conducting any workshops.  The success of our program has been rooted in our one-on-one format, however, we do understand that everyone can not attend a week long course or longer. While we do have shorter courses in our catalog we have decided to offer (limited)3-day weekend workshops this summer. These will be limited to 3 students and will be hands on. Dates are still pending as we work out our summer schedule. Cost for workshops in Turkey or Deer will be $650 plus specimen costs (as required). Call  (844) 945-3278 or email learn@taxidermytech.com for more information.

Congratulations to all of our former students...most of who are actively doing taxidermy on a part or full time basis. We have had students return for additional courses and others had expressed an intent to do so. Please see our testimonials page on our website. http://www.taxidermytech.com

fishwork
Gold Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 02:46:40 AM »

You know you want to... :)
Call us! (844) WILDART ... (844) 945-3278 or email learn@taxidermytech.com
www.taxidermytech.com

Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Taxidermy Tech - Find out what these guys know... « previous next »
Jump to: