Dakota 4 fleshing machine for sale
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 04:46:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1619722 Posts in 191531 Topics by 43289 Members
Latest Member: BobnJake
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Dakota 4 fleshing machine for sale « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dakota 4 fleshing machine for sale  (Read 3060 times)
Crazycrow
Gold Member

Sure ucan trust the government,just ask any indian

« on: May 18, 2010, 12:13:52 AM »

I have a used dakota 4 for sale,includes 2 blades and tuning steels,new motor on it to,less than 6 months old.It runs great.I have no way of posting pictures right now,my camera is not working,the machine is in good shape other than a little rust.If you are interested it would be best to call me as i have very limited internet access right now.I would like $250 + shipping,MO or check.

Aaron

765-618-3546
The origanal Department of Homeland security!!

"Religion is for those afraid of hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there."
Patrick J
Platinum Member

You've got me mistaken for someone else

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 12:31:44 AM »

You gotta be kidding me!!!. Aaron how about you set it up to where I can be your treasurer. You sell and the money goes to my Pay pal account. Once the purchaser gets the product I can distribute the money to the guys you owe.

Quick links to other for sale items I have!!

African
http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,165600.0.html
Crazycrow
Gold Member

Sure ucan trust the government,just ask any indian

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 12:41:03 AM »

That would be fine Patrick,but the reason i'm selling it is for funds to ship peoples things back,then whats left will go towards refunds.

765-618-3546
The origanal Department of Homeland security!!

"Religion is for those afraid of hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there."
johnnyb
Bronze Member

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 05:49:22 PM »

Do you still have the flesher for sale? If so, where do you live? What is your number so I can talk to you about it? How much would  shipping be to 40489?

www.johnny.baker56@yahoo.com
Auggie
Gold Member

Startem young

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »

Careful Johnny. Only way I would purchase from Crazy Crow is if he shipped it to you before payment.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Dakota 4 fleshing machine for sale « previous next »