Sunday Morning Questions ... Week 1 through 52
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 01:28:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1573048 Posts in 184633 Topics by 42017 Members
Latest Member: kdog123
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: Sunday Morning Questions ... Week 1 through 52 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sunday Morning Questions ... Week 1 through 52  (Read 36096 times)
Ken Edwards
Taxidermy.Net Forum
Administrator

Redfish near Venice, Louisiana

« on: August 27, 2006, 02:00:51 PM »

Here are the links to the complete series of Rick Krane's fish taxidermy questionnaire, Sunday Morning Questions.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 01:50:47 PM by Ken Edwards » Logged

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 10:22:12 AM »

WOW this is cool!

Well This is my first post of many in the new Taxidermy.net.

My Best!
Rick Krane
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale , Nh 03451
603-336-7296 :)

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

www.anglersartistry.com/store/
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
fesekula
Platinum Member

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 03:24:23 PM »

Great idea Ken. First we had a new Breakthrough magazine index. Then WASCO came through with a new forum set up. Now we have links to the Sunday Morning Questions. What's next a spell checker and free tickets to the world show?. Great job.

"I Hunt because the voices in my head tell me to"
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:00:37 PM »

Hey Ken!

That was cool I just read the 27 weeks I have never done that before I writre them and paot them but I don't read my questions pretty much after I do them for sunday. I read all the answers ( man I wonder if we could give a degree in fishoiogy???) Hey it is like course work! :P

Great Good Ken! bravo!!!!! ;D

My Best!

Rick Krane

PS I'll do what we talked about if you still wish for me to do so.

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

animalartstaxidermy
Platinum Member

TRAIL CREEK

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 08:55:29 AM »

I have been around taxidermy for over 20 years the way i was taught was very old school and my teacher was all about the buck and very simple fish painting so i had passable work and was justgoing along andthen i came here Rick has been a big inspiration to and what i have learned fro everyone on here has improved my work greatly.I looked at this thread and it was just unbelievable what I'm taking out of the answers to these questions.WASCO has given so much to the industry.In the past when i lived in Chicago getting info from another taxidermist was like asking the KGB where a bomb was and i was taught not to share info its great to belong to this fraternity on here my eyes have been opened my way of thinking about the trade changed.because of taxienet and the help and inspiration of all on here especially Rick and Cecil i have been able to go fulltime thank so much.I thought it couldint get any better the boom Ken you put this thread together THAKS A BUNCH PETE

FINNFLIGHT
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 11:12:38 AM »

Ken I want to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to share and have some fun learning with so many great folks on this wonderful site you created! It sure was fun for me to be able to talk about and read all the wonderful answers to the SMQ's over a year. I'm almost done with the Book end of the project and soon to be a DVD which will be very diffrent in formate. Again I want to say thank you Ken for being you! Pete thank you for your kind words as well!

My Best!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

JL
Platinum Member

Taxidermist for 62 years

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »

Fesekula....there already is spell check. Look at the options where you post...POST..PREVIEW..SPELL CHECK. ;D ::)

Do one thing better than others and let others do their thing.....JL
jigginjim
Bronze Member

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 11:59:19 PM »

Rick, Great questions. How along will these be available to look over. For us newbies?

Jiggin Jim's Taxidermy / Jiggin Jim's Fishing Guide Service
In-fisherman Master Angler Award Fish caught during my guide trip, I SKIN mount the trophy for NO COST.
 A Thanks for fishing with Jiggin Jim. 

https://www.taxidermyforsportsman.com/
Brian Jones
Platinum Member

Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 07:21:59 AM »

Rick, Great questions. How along will these be available to look over. For us newbies?
Look at the date bud, they have been here over 2yrs.

Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: Sunday Morning Questions ... Week 1 through 52 « previous next »