Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2014, 12:33:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1606194 Posts in 189492 Topics by 42881 Members
Latest Member: remington74
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: deer head swivel bracket « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: deer head swivel bracket  (Read 486 times)
weekend warrior

« on: August 16, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »

I was watching an outdoor show the other night and they were taking some video shots from inside the lodge where they were hunting.  I noticed one of the bucks mounted on the wall had a swivel bracket.  There was a wooden plate mounted to the wall with a swivel on it.  Then there was what looked to be about a 6 inch rod that attached to the bracket on the back of the shoulder mount which had a swivel on it as well.  So there was a swivel on the wall bracket as well as the shoulder mount.  Has anyone seen these?  Is this something I can purchase or do you think it was fabricated by the taxidermist.  Thanks for the help.

Weekend Warrior
sean997
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 03:37:47 PM »

WASCO has one
weekend warrior

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 05:29:49 PM »

I found a website, animals in motion, that specializes in swivel brackets.  Not really what I'm looking for.  May have to fab-it myself.  Thanks.

Weekend Warrior
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: deer head swivel bracket « previous next »