deer head swivel bracket
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2014, 05:23:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1624718 Posts in 192387 Topics by 43476 Members
Latest Member: msneath
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: deer head swivel bracket « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: deer head swivel bracket  (Read 501 times)
weekend warrior

« on: August 16, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »

I was watching an outdoor show the other night and they were taking some video shots from inside the lodge where they were hunting.  I noticed one of the bucks mounted on the wall had a swivel bracket.  There was a wooden plate mounted to the wall with a swivel on it.  Then there was what looked to be about a 6 inch rod that attached to the bracket on the back of the shoulder mount which had a swivel on it as well.  So there was a swivel on the wall bracket as well as the shoulder mount.  Has anyone seen these?  Is this something I can purchase or do you think it was fabricated by the taxidermist.  Thanks for the help.

Weekend Warrior
sean997
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 03:37:47 PM »

WASCO has one
weekend warrior

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 05:29:49 PM »

I found a website, animals in motion, that specializes in swivel brackets.  Not really what I'm looking for.  May have to fab-it myself.  Thanks.

Weekend Warrior
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: deer head swivel bracket « previous next »