Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2014, 02:22:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1610761 Posts in 190162 Topics by 43031 Members
Latest Member: Chanty3371
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: BAD DEALINGS WITH HOGGUIDE!!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: BAD DEALINGS WITH HOGGUIDE!!!!  (Read 8176 times)
Hogguide
Gold Member

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »

I've asked him to do so for weeks now!
And again...You tell yet another lie.

Red flag? Bad language?  I was patient, understood your work schedule and time to get things done.  2 month later, you start blaming me, calling me a "scammer" because you hadn't sent me a cape yet.  Yes, that pissed me off a bit, would anybody. Hence: the bad language..

Yes, 1 1/2 years ago, I told you I wanted one of your Russian Boar capes.

Another lie..This was jut a few months before the current deal you posted about.
obarr1977
Gold Member

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »

Really?  Lie's?  This is what I posted on 9/9/10.  I was VERY patient with you.  Just post this "shipping label" number so we can squash your lie's, or figure out where the 'imaginary' 1st cape went..  Only lie's were the one's coming out of your mouth the last 4 months..

You sell boar capes every year, and it was last year when that happened.  You have issues with time, obviously.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,217853.15.html
obarr1977
Gold Member

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 05:30:18 PM »

SHIPPING RECIEPT NUMBER?  WAITING..
Hogguide
Gold Member

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 05:56:13 PM »

SHIPPING RECIEPT NUMBER?  WAITING..

All my receipts ar ein my work truck nI will psot a pci if the recviept tomorrow.

If my memory serves me correct, I either read the receipt to you over the phone or gave you the number via a PM. Odd how I could have doen that and not had the receipt in my hand at the time.

Again....I took your WORD and NOTHING ELSE that you never received a cape, shipped you another one and told you if you didnt like it I would replace it.

If I wanted to beat you out of money why did I send TWO CAPES, PAY SHIPPING TWICE and OFFER TO SEND A 3rd CAPE??? Why did I even send a cape at all if that was my plan??  You arent making any sense at all.

Do you not see what a whining, sniveling, classless piece of dog squeeze you have made yourself out to be?? 

How much crow are you willing to eat when I post a pic of the receipt tomorrow?? For some reason I doubt you will admit any of the slander and lies you have told.
TradHarvester

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 07:26:10 PM »

I think it is rediculous when grown men can not act like adults!!!
roostinridge
Platinum Member

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 07:37:53 PM »

Just wanted to add that there maybe have been a misunderstanding or communication. I never for some reason recieved a link for a ruined payment, so I did not know about that. Sending the two bases was because I understood that two payments were sent by mistake. Hogguide I believe you are a good person to deal with and we'll just say this is dust in the wind.  I may have been hastly so that may have been just myself,  Have a good one.  Clair

John C
Platinum Member

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 07:44:24 PM »

I bought two capes from Hog guide at two different times and the transactions went smoothly.
Hogguide
Gold Member

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 08:26:21 PM »

Just wanted to add that there maybe have been a misunderstanding or communication. I never for some reason recieved a link for a ruined payment, so I did not know about that. Sending the two bases was because I understood that two payments were sent by mistake. Hogguide I believe you are a good person to deal with and we'll just say this is dust in the wind.  I may have been hastly so that may have been just myself,  Have a good one.  Clair

Thank You. When I get around to mounting my son's wild boar I plan on putting it on one of your bases if you still have some With my current work schedule and Limited free cash due to putting a wife thru college, my time and funds are limited.
Hogguide
Gold Member

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 08:27:28 PM »

I bought two capes from Hog guide at two different times and the transactions went smoothly.

thanks....As have hundreds of other people.

Did you ever get that big cinnamon boar cape mounted?? If you did I would love to see a pic of it.
obarr1977
Gold Member

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 06:48:06 AM »

You don't have my phone number Matt.  I've asked you since September 9th(when you started accussing me of scamming you) for a number or copy of the shipping reciept, and you have yet to produce it.  I'd be glad to "eat crow".  That way, at least, I know there's a little truth to what your saying, and I can go to the post office and track it down.

Still doesn't explain why all through the month of August you told me repeatedly that "you'll get the cape done, working allot out of town", when they had been mailed-out in July? 

Don't send 'the reciept' to my PM's or email.  Post it here for the world to see.  I have nothing to hide...
Hogguide
Gold Member

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 08:13:30 AM »

Still doesn't explain why all through the month of August you told me repeatedly that "you'll get the cape done, working allot out of town", when they had been mailed-out in July?  

For the hundredth time....I am going to type this REAL SLOW so maybe you will get it.
I just figured that since you had not received it, it had not been worked up and shipped yet. When I inquired to see what he had worked up and shipped he showed me the receipt for a cape going to your town/zip code from back in mid July.
As SOON as I seen that , with no questions asked, and going STRICTLY on YOUR WORD that you never received it...I TRAVELED THE 350 MILE ROUND TRIP TI MY SUPPLIER,  BOUGHT MORE CAPES AND SENT ONE TO YOU.

How much more detailed and simple does it need to be made for you??

And again..I ask, and you cowardly keep dodging the question....... If I was planning on beating you out of money, why did I even ship you ONE cape, much less two with an offer of a 3rd cape????
coonhollow
Platinum Member

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 08:54:49 AM »

this is a easy fix you say you have shipping receipt...POST IT! you have 2 pages saying it was shipped and you have a receipt?  Secondly I think Bill@hoghaven nailed that cape isn't worth 10 bucks unless you need a replacement ear. WASCO awards everything else aside that cape is a turd...

obarr1977
Gold Member

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 08:55:38 AM »

Not dodging anything Matt.  The ONLY cape you sent was this one.  Holes in the pit's and brisket.  Hence the bad dealing's.  You only offered to send me another one(2nd cape), yesterday, after I posted the bad dealings.

Matt, all you have to do, ALL I WANT YOU TO DO, is post the shipping label, or just a number(as you said "the copies are in your work truck"), and I'll retract the bad dealings, even send you this garbage cape back, then i'll take that info to the post-office and figure-out what happened.

People are getting sick of looking at this post, let's end it.  Post the shipping label!!!!!
Hogguide
Gold Member

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 08:21:28 AM »

Obarr, I cannot find the shipping receipt. I may have thrown it away when Ii cleaned out my work truck. I might find it, and I might not. I had the receipt.. YOU KNOW I HAD THE RECEIPT BECAUSE I GAVE YOU THE SHIPPING DATE, INFORMATION AND SHIPPING # in a PM. I used it to track down and confirm the delivery of another cape shipped the same day.  It doesn't change the fact that I have shipped you 2 boar capes with an offer of a 3rd one at no cost to you except to return the cape you currently have. You claim I tried ti beat you out of money. How did I do that ?? Why would I ship you 2 capes with an offer of a 3rd if that was my intentions??

I have proven that I went above and beyond what I needed to do to. I took your word, shipped a 2nd cape, offered a 3rd, and I still get your vulgar, filthy language filled diatribes in PM's.  YOU are the reason people are leery of selling and buying items over the net. My 13 year EBAY record is 99% positive. I have had 2-3 bad deals on here in that same time frame. I will chalk you up as one of those that would gripe and groan no matter what.

My offer still stands. Return the cape and another will be shipped out within 30 days. If you dont want to take me up on the offer, it is your choice.
obarr1977
Gold Member

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »

YOUR FULL OF SH*T OF MATT, AND I'M DONE DEALING WITH YOU...  You NEVER sent me anything, Pm'd me, called me, NOTHING...  Which is why I've asked you since 9/09 for a copy of 'this reciept'.  I already knew you didn't have it.  I don't want a 2nd cape, it'll be garbage like the 1ST CAPE YOU SENT ME, THE ONE IN THE PIC!

I've never once sent you a PM with nothing but respect, even after you started the accusations!  And I've haven't contacted you through a PM since i listed this bad dealings.  SHOW THESE PM'S MATT...  More lie's!!!!

What I want from you is a personal apology! For the MANY lie's, calling me out, name calling, trying to discredit my name, etc.  The way you've acted all through this transaction makes my 10 year old look more mature.  

TOLD YOU YOUR LIE'S WOULD CATCH-UP WITH YOU!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:35:35 AM by obarr1977 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: BAD DEALINGS WITH HOGGUIDE!!!! « previous next »