Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 03:35:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1605695 Posts in 189422 Topics by 42867 Members
Latest Member: eringaller
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: beginners giving advice « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: beginners giving advice  (Read 10499 times)
Redwolf
Platinum Member

« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2011, 01:26:34 PM »

I think some people are so damn full of themselves that they don't even know when something pertains to them.  LOL  You have to ask yourself something too about the numbers game, if some one has been on here for a few years and has "more post" than some of the guys that have been on here since day one, what's it tell you?  Tells me they don't have enough work to keep them busy but yet they are always on the damn computer..... 
 sure it was here.  How many people might have tried that? 

Ooooo, good bait :D I'll bite ;D
IMO #'s have nothing to do with this subject. All it means is some people have less work than others. Not knowledge.
I'll be the first to admit, I spend too much time on here. Even when I'm doing a project I stop for coffee and come on here to check and see what's going on.
I'm addicted. What can I say? :D

Everyone has an opinion........
coonhollow
Platinum Member

« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2011, 02:11:12 PM »

there are so many on here with a mass of knowledge that you may see as being on taxinet but rarely post a thing on here, its mostly personalities some love to share and help others and some don't have the time or want to take the time, or possibly its just not their style. On that note I have seen new taxidermist that artistically can blow away some veteran taxidermist. years of experience or the number of pieces they get a year has no bearing on their knowledge some people never get to the point of being a great taxidermist...Kantor is a good example, I know taxidermist that have a good business and take in a lot of work but quality wise their work couldn't contend with most taxidermist and have put out crap for decades number of post mean nothing other than the fact that those people may be more willing to share what they can with others. WA on here is rather quiet but his work is outstanding so to categorize one another based on anything other than the quality of work they can do to me is irrelevant. :-*

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: beginners giving advice « previous next »