first whitetail please critique
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2014, 01:51:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1625209 Posts in 192460 Topics by 43492 Members
Latest Member: lorensend
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: first whitetail please critique « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: first whitetail please critique  (Read 1964 times)
silverman
Platinum Member

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 03:12:38 PM »

X2,very very good.
millardtaxi
Gold Member

JOHN 3:3

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »

id say prob better than my first one, just keep those refrence pics close. looks good though.

Jesus answered and said unto him,verily,verily,I say unto thee, except man be born again,he cannot see the kingdom of God.
stan81364

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 11:09:01 PM »

I want to thank everyone for posting their comments an critiques. One of the main things everyone said was to use more references and Ill do that for sure. Some of the things that were pointed out I wonder about myself like ear buds & lips I will use more reference next time. One thing that was brought up was the antler placement. I took a measurement from antler tip to tip of nose,I thought this would set the antler right. I like the the suggestion straight line,nose ,eye,antler base thanks. I can't wait to do my next one.Hopefully in time to put it in my local taxidermy conventions show and get some face to face critique.
                                                                     Again thanks this has been fun.
babowhunter
Bronze Member

Man,I love this stuff!!

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 03:54:26 AM »

Hope my first one looks that good.Great job!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: first whitetail please critique « previous next »