Dan Rinehart Supply (TASCO) online ordering
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 12:50:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1617149 Posts in 191129 Topics by 43206 Members
Latest Member: Sacc Man
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Topic: Dan Rinehart Supply (TASCO) online ordering « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Dan Rinehart Supply (TASCO) online ordering  (Read 3805 times)
gohuntn

« on: March 10, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »

Just a heads up to anyone ordering from Dan Rinehart Taxidermy Supply (TASCO), you WILL NOT get the quanity discount when ordering online.  I just noticed on my last order of 500.00+ that I didn`t see my 8% discount as advertised.  When I called to find out why, I was told that I need to phone in my orders to get the discount.  Their online ordering isn`t set up to apply any discounts and the full amount is charged to your credit card.  They did credit my account for the 40.00 for a future order.  But all the past online orders I made with them the past couple of years, I see now that I never got the discount too.  Just thought I would pass this info. along.
CLIFFTAX
Platinum Member

Taxidermist

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 06:05:39 AM »

I called them 3 days ago and got some guy on the phone. He said the computers where down and had to hand write everything and said my order will be shipped out that day. Well here it is 3 days later and my debit card hast even been charged yet. Which means they haven't even shipped yet !

What's On Your Wall?
gohuntn

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 09:51:31 AM »

I am still waiting for 18 pairs of deer eyes & a lamp kit that are backordered since Feb. 1st.  That is almost 6 weeks!
CLIFFTAX
Platinum Member

Taxidermist

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 04:12:56 AM »

Well I called yesterday about my order and they said what order ? I said the one I gave you over a week ago ! Just freakin great !

What's On Your Wall?
pberry
Silver Member

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 09:03:49 AM »

I got a story too, but... yeah they suck, air brush paints shipped out on Feb. 14  still aint here!!!!

museum man
Platinum Member

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 09:26:30 AM »

you guys should switch suppliers, thats to long to wait

i am a retired taxidermist from the museum of science and natural history.....
CLIFFTAX
Platinum Member

Taxidermist

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 09:43:47 AM »

you guys should switch suppliers, thats to long to wait

I use everyone one the board all for different items. I have orders coming in this week from several suppliers. No one supply company can offer everything I need.

What's On Your Wall?
George Roof
Platinum Member

The older I get, the better I was.

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 09:59:54 AM »

I use everyone one the board all for different items. I have orders coming in this week from several suppliers. No one supply company can offer everything I need.

I find that hard to believe. Now they may not be able to supply exactly what you WANT, but I can name a few that can come close to having everything you NEED.

If the truth offends you, then by all means, avoid it.
CLIFFTAX
Platinum Member

Taxidermist

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »

Now they may not be able to supply exactly what you WANT.

Ya, that,s what I mean ! Thank you George.

What's On Your Wall?
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 06:59:59 PM »

Really? Hahaha...allow me to quote you...

"Because without support they will not be able to keep there doors open. Also they will have to rise there prices to keep up with the big guys.  It's a no win for everyone involved.  I work for Dan Rinehart and see everyday what McKenzie is doing to the industry.  I've been on the road for the last 2 month talking to taxidermists from all over and I hear how everyone does not like to order from them but they have no choice because they can't get anywhere else.  As long as customers keep ordering from we will have no reason to "sell out".  I work hard everyday to improve shipping, product you name it.  I'm right there along with you guys on that.  I'm here not because I work for Dan but because I have got to know a lot of my customers and a lot of taxidermists who and I love the industry."

They certainly are on their game these days...
bailey-outdoors
Bronze Member

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 11:53:10 PM »

i order from tasco for a few years . they have done pretty well . but it really does stink when orders get messed up every company has screwups , if you order from any company long enough you will eventually have problems .

Sent from my VS920 4G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Michael J Vaden
Forum Moderator

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 10:12:20 AM »

Terri Venden AKA thuntgirl  AKA office manager at rinehart taxidermy inc
 You are about as bright as Dan Himself  As Dans office manager Why in the world would you resurrect this thread that is ALMOST THREE YEARS OLD??? No one had look or though about it in almost three years! Did it take that long to get your shipping issues fixed? I am not surprised as this is the MO for any Rinehart business... run it into the ground and then comeback under an alias like no one will notice! LOL BTW the reason McKenzie has not wanted to buy you guys is because it would be a black eye to their business!

there is not much in this world that I despise more then a liar. Though I do find it comical!

There is nothing wrong with tooting your own horn........but to make up a fake identity on here, then make up a fake stories like "I order all the time through the internet and they always give me the 5% discount" and " I received the catalog and placed and order on Friday....I received my manikins today and they are great!" And one of my personal favorites " I couldn't believe how quickly I received my order" now that last one is funny! Simply DEPLORABLE

Why not just quietly and privately contact a moderator and plead your case that you guys are stepping it up trying to fix your business, and that this post is really old , and could we do you a huge favor and remove it. Instead you come up with a Lie and a fake alias? Typical Rinehart! 

Heck, I would not be surprised if both you "thuntgir"l and " cowgirlup" were not actually Dan sitting behind the keyboard!

Terri the problem with lying is you loose track and forget which lies you had told and when.
On February 10 4:57 you came up with the story that "you order all the time"
Then on February 10 6:17 you wrote " I received my catalog and place and order" like it was the first time ever...

Terri, the other problem with lying is you can never erase all your foot prints on the internet.

pir^2h
Platinum Member

Retrievers give you the bird

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 11:00:56 AM »

Gotta love it when someone gets caught in their own lies!  I agree with you Mike, why would anyone want to bring up this thread after three years when 99.9% of the people have forgotten about it? 

While I do agree with supporting the small businesses they have to have service that matches the big guys.  A year or so ago I did have a problem with a manikin from McKenzie.  They went out of their way to make it right.  It only took one phone call.  Their only question was "What can we do to fix the problem"?  They sent a new manikin and a call tag.  Done.  Case closed!

Vic

\\\"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"///
Rudy Eppley
Gold Member

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 11:59:26 AM »

I want to post this clearly and straight forward.  I dont want to get intertwined with this Rinehart stuff in any way.

But why dont the people who are moderators stay out of taxidermy suppliers pages unless there is a conflict of the taxidermy forum rules.  Berating posters about their lies if they do or dont exist just looks in bad character.

Especially when I believe it was you yourself Bill who told me 4 years ago, you cant come on here and post as a taxidermist, your either a supplier or a taxidermist you have to pick one.  Well I took your advice and picked Supplier, even though I still think its bad advice, IMO.  But why dont the moderators take your own advice. Make up another account like you told me to, use it as your personal account to post whatever you feel is right, but if you want people to respect you and your image, it would be best to leave your moderator tag at home when posting on certain threads. 

Just my 2 cents.

Besides, the other users of this forum are more than intelligent enough to see somethings not firing at all cylinders, I dont think they need the moderators help to point it out.

scottdawg
Bronze Member

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 12:05:46 PM »

Stuff like this is great entertainment !!!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Topic: Dan Rinehart Supply (TASCO) online ordering « previous next »