Couple of wet tanned whitetail deer capes FOR SALE
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 08:17:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1617178 Posts in 191134 Topics by 43206 Members
Latest Member: Sacc Man
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Couple of wet tanned whitetail deer capes FOR SALE « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Couple of wet tanned whitetail deer capes FOR SALE  (Read 2737 times)
ryanolson72
Platinum Member

« on: March 24, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »

Thanks for looking at my selection of deer capes.  First off, all of these capes are wet tanned.  I tried to give the very best descriptions as possible and a took several photos of each so you can look before you purchase them.  With this being said I will guarantee every cape that it is what I said it was. There may be other small imperfection to the capes that were not obvious.  All of the measurements that were taken are tight behind the ears at the smallest point of the neck.  

All cape prices are plus shipping, I use Fed Ex Ground Home Delivery or regular Fed Ex Ground.  I can also ship USPS or UPS but prefer Fed Ex.  I only ship on Mondays, no exceptions!  I will ship an expedited service at your request.

I accept all forms of payment.  Pay Pal (add 3%), credit card over the phone, money order or personal check (1 week delay shipment after the check clears).  

All of these capes are from Michigan white tail deer.  They are tick damage free and have beautiful coats.  We have some of the sleekest, cleanest capes available.

Please refer to stck number when you place your order or ask a question.

Thanks

Ryan Olson
A Sportamans Dream Taxidermy
11511 Sprinkle Rd.
Vicksburg, MI 49097
269-649-1721 shop
269-760-3770 cell

#87 -7 1/2X20 tight, long dorsal cut, mint condition, a couple of fighting scars that are visible on the skin side but tough to see on the outside, medium hair length, big deer. $165.00

#14- 7 1/4X18 tight,  short y-incision, long hair, ears are perfect, small cut left shoulder, fighting mark just on brow area above the eye, awesome thick white patch, fleshing slice under muzzle. $150.00

18s-  This one is a 7 1/2X19 wet tanned cape.  All repairs have been made (in and out bullet hole).  Cape is perfect.  Long hair Michigan deer from later in gun season.  Ears are perfect, short Y-incision.  $160.00

Ryan Olson
A Sportsmans Dream Taxidermy
11511 Sprinkle Rd.
Vicksburg, MI 49097
269-649-1721
ryanolson72
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »

This cape is dry tanned and is damaged.  The tan is about a year old.  Apparently the nose got caught in the drum at the tannery and tore it off at an angle across the muzzel.  It would work for replacment parts or major repair.  It is dry tanned, around a 19-20" neck.  Late season long hair deer.  $25.00 you pay the shipping.

thanks

ryan

I also have a salted skin that would work great for repairs that has similar nose damage.  I don't have pictures of the cape but it will need either repair or use as a parts skin or a great for a beginer trying to do some practice tanning or mounting.  good ears and face other than nose.  I can tan it for another $40.00  Big neck mid season cape..around 20-21 inches tight once tanned.  $20.00 plus shipping

Ryan Olson
11511 Sprinkle Rd.
Vicksburg, MI 49097
269-649-1721
ryanolson72
Platinum Member

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 09:19:03 AM »

ok I will ship for free on the wet tans, one more week and they are going to ebay.

thanks

Ryan Olson
11511 Sprinkle Rd.
Vicksburg, MI 49097
269-649-1721
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Couple of wet tanned whitetail deer capes FOR SALE « previous next »