benifit hunt for TAxidermyfreak.....4 DAY ANTELOPE RIFLE FOR 2 IN WY
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 20, 2014, 04:34:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1632162 Posts in 193670 Topics by 43728 Members
Latest Member: Moxie1034
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: benifit hunt for TAxidermyfreak.....4 DAY ANTELOPE RIFLE FOR 2 IN WY « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: benifit hunt for TAxidermyfreak.....4 DAY ANTELOPE RIFLE FOR 2 IN WY  (Read 5162 times)
speedgoattaxidermy
Bronze Member

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2011, 12:53:04 AM »

o.k. guys and gals i am back from a hunt. glad to c this getting some bids. thanks Jason for helping with the ?    this will be fun and with 4 days for rifle hunting we will getting to look over a few goats and find some mid 70's score goats. rifle thats our goal. if you choose to bow hunt we will try to get atleast one pope and young buck and a respectable 12" goat.  bow and rifle will be spot and stalk hunts, enless you request a water hole hunt.   
 good luck to all and i look forward to meeting the winners.......p.s. i have a soft spot for kids, so i hope a kid gets a chance at it!!!!!
paddlehorn

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2011, 01:24:55 AM »

I got two kids that would give it a try I will do 1675
chital100

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2011, 01:48:03 AM »

This sounds great to us  will go $1750
speedgoattaxidermy
Bronze Member

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »

o.k.  here we go looks like the win. bid was 1750.00!!!!!! Thats great!   And they will be taking the hunt in 2012 which is just fine by me...infact its great this gives me the chance to help even more!!!!!     CHITAL100 congrads

I said i have a soft spot for kids,  i am offering another hunt for 2011.  For the 2nd place bid, for the kids. this would be the same deal, payment due to TAXIDERMYFREAK,  i will let everyone know if this works for PADDLEHORN......talking to him now....sounds like it wll workout.....
taxidermyfreak
Silver Member

***RIP Jonny***

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2011, 05:36:20 PM »

Thank you all so much for your help. My family and I were at the family Easter celebration this weekend and I was not able to get online until now or I would have posted sooner. We have had so much stress and lack of sleep over the past week that I had another seizure this morning. My family and I cannot thank all of the bidders enough and this money will definitely help more than you will know. Please keep us in you thoughts over the next few weeks as we are closing this chapter of our life and are starting a new one in a better place.

THANKS,  SHAWN
mmhanas
Gold Member

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »

Nice Job Guy's and a hell of a deal on the hunt!
chital100

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2011, 06:58:01 PM »

Thanks Ronnie for this great opportunity we look forward to meeting you

and to Taxidermyfreak all our prayers and best wishes
jasonb
Platinum Member

I think I'll keep her

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »

Chital may your family be truly blessed, Shawn is a very good and close friend of mine and I would like to personnaly thank you for helping him and his family out.

We do not stop playing because we get old
We grow old because we stop playing
NEVER Be the first to get old
Marty Dupertuis
Platinum Member

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2011, 08:32:13 AM »

This is awesome to see.  The generosity of folks on this site always amazes me.!
speedgoattaxidermy
Bronze Member

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »

all is good....paddlehorn is bringing out the boys this fall,   so we have 2 hunts scheduled!!!!! TAXIDERMYFREAK  being helped by some great people here, thanks for all the bids. the hunters will have a great time that for sure!!!!!
paddlehorn

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »

Well I talked to Ronnie last night. He is willing to take a couple kids hunting on their first antelope hunt (O Boy). I would like to Thank Ronnie for his time and effort to make this all happen. My Wishes go out to Taxidermy Freak for a fast recovery and the best of luck when you get back on your feet maybe they can take you out antelope hunting again. LOL.Thanks and good luck Taxidermy Freak. Send me a pm or a email with your name and address so I can get a check out to you< or a phone number.  Thanks!!
jasonb
Platinum Member

I think I'll keep her

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2011, 12:54:06 PM »

Here is Shawns address, and he is still not to well from the seizure that he had on Monday and he wanted me to tell all of you thanks.

Shawn Clough
1508 Broadway
Wheaton mn. 56296

We do not stop playing because we get old
We grow old because we stop playing
NEVER Be the first to get old
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: benifit hunt for TAxidermyfreak.....4 DAY ANTELOPE RIFLE FOR 2 IN WY « previous next »