Bigfoot cape for sale
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 03:35:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1626165 Posts in 192632 Topics by 43523 Members
Latest Member: a206205
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Bigfoot cape for sale « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Bigfoot cape for sale  (Read 5419 times)
freeze_1
Platinum Member

Booboo, my business manager

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2011, 09:54:19 AM »

Would you take payments ?

Appalachia Taxidermy
1489 Nauvoo Road
Morris, Pa. 16938
Formally: freeze_dry 99
1489 Nauvoo Road, Morris, Pa. 16938
boarhunter67
Platinum Member

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2011, 10:44:27 AM »

This is why California Sucks!  We used to have a pretty good unicorn population here, but ever since they outlawed mountain lion hunting here the unicorn population has gone downhill.  Last year DFG stopped issuing tags for unicorns and they are considering making it illegal to even bring them in the state if they are harvested outside the state legally just like it currently is with mountain lions.  I gotta move outta state before the liberal regulations make all hunting illegal.  At least we can still hunt big foot.  Unfortunately, I live in Central California and all the bigfoot are up north near the Oregon border and it's too far to drive.
Edgewater Taxidermy Galen
Platinum Member

218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2011, 11:57:24 AM »

Well  if you   get  a  Big foot  I  will  trade you  for  the  two  Unicorns in  my  freezer  .  I  guess  first  come  first  serve on  them  and  these  two  are  legal  to  have  as I  have  all  the  paper work on  them so  crossing  state lines  should  be  just  fine.  .  Looks like you  will  have to  take a  drive up  north  to  get  me  a  Big Foot.  I  want  to  do  a  Full  size  mount  on  him  and  have  him  holding  a  CASE  of  Jack  links. In his front Hands / Paws.  I think I  could  sell  the  crap  out  of  the  jack  links here in  my  shop.

Jack links Commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwKpiqClbA4

We can Freeze Dry RACKS in VELVET.  If you need anything Freeze Dried Let me know.
Some  items in stock ready to sell .
kirby/575.693.6699
Platinum Member

I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2011, 12:00:37 PM »

California will never outlaw all hunting. if they did what would happen on van nuys blvd on saturday night?
 compton and segundo have to have sport you know

the bitterness of poor quality far outweighs the sweetness of low price.
black wolf
Silver Member

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2011, 12:07:37 PM »

wow what a great post. my grand father just passed the other day and this made me laugh so hard thanks... but I want to make an offer if you tan it and pay the shipping I will pay pal you money tonight. I think I will mount with the night eyes should look good
DL
Platinum Member

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2011, 12:27:21 PM »

Unless he got stop rot on it right away around the face it'll all slip. Probably too late.
 Boarhunter I live in the foothills of northern ca and I still see them here once and a while. I have been at home laid up with surgery recoverys twice this year and have seen them both times. There might have been more around but since I was on pain killers I couldn't drive. I found that after taking the pain killers I would get up enough courage to go outside and feed one. I'm a little concerned about getting gored so the pain killer gives me a little courage to do it. During that time I've also seen something that I have never talked about for fear of being made fun of. I've seen monkeys with wings! Yes you heard me. The strange thing is I've only seen the unicorns for a brief time after my surgeries. The  monkeys scare the crap out of me.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:24:39 PM by DL » Logged
ravenswings1
Gold Member

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2011, 02:20:01 PM »

I am interested in the skelton, I can trade for my pet Dodo bird.
boarhunter67
Platinum Member

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2011, 03:47:56 PM »

During that time I've also seen something that I have never talked about for fear of being made fun of. I've seen monkeys with wings! Yes you heard me. The strange thing is I've only seen the unicorns for a brief time after my surgeries. The  monkeys scare the crap out of me.
  If they smell really bad those are called skunk monkeys.  They are native to Georgia, but someone captured a pair and brought them back as pets, but they escaped.  I've heard they are as bad in northern California now as the Chupracabras are along the southern border.  They are harmless as long as when you are feeding them you only use your left hand.  If you feed them with your right hand, they get offended and then watch out.
DL
Platinum Member

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2011, 04:22:12 PM »

Holy Crap! I'm putting out my trail camera. We have two decks on the back of the house, one is high off the ground and the other ground level. I feed a cat at the lower deck and my dog is on the upper one. Every once and awhile he goes ballistic at something in the woods but  I never see anything. The cat food will be missing and nothing is around. It does smell slinky at times and the cat will be gone for several days. I put a can of cat food in a live catch trap that in order to put the cat food can in I had to stick my arm in there up to my shoulder. The next day the cat foods gone and the trap was not sprung. I have never seen a skunk out here either.
 Being a smaller version are they worth as much as the bigger ones?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:32:41 PM by DL » Logged
boarhunter67
Platinum Member

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »

Skunk monkies are very smart and I doubt you would be able to trap one.  As mentioned, they can fly for short distances so they can go into a trap without tripping the trigger and you will end up with the bait gone, but the trap isn't set off.  I've heard they come out more on holidays, like Cinco De Mayo, New Year's Eve, and other holidays where drinking is involved, but I can't confirm that.
DL
Platinum Member

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2011, 06:24:56 PM »

I guess part of this is my fault. I used to put skulls in a Manzanita thats about 15 feet tall to decompose. They have all disappeared. Maybe I have been baiting them in.
olebarnette
Silver Member

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2011, 06:57:23 PM »

How much for a bigfoot teabag? I want to mount them and hang them on the back of my P/U Truck like the rest of the goat ropers!

buckfever/louisiana
Platinum Member

Glenn G.

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »

During that time I've also seen something that I have never talked about for fear of being made fun of. I've seen monkeys with wings! Yes you heard me.  
Why sure they exist ! Didn't you see that movie (based on a true story) Wizard of Oz. Them Damn monkeys flew off with that little dog Toto.
Those flying monkeys weren't really the scary thing i sure would hate to run into that wicked witch of the west. She reminded me to much of my wife ,Gees now that's scary !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
olebarnette
Silver Member

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2011, 07:45:42 PM »

LMAO!

Edgewater Taxidermy Galen
Platinum Member

218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »

If  ANYONE   <<<<<  can  send  me  in  the  correct  direction  to  find  some  Gremlins  .  I  dont  want  the  cute  little   fuzzy  ones ,,,,, I  want  the  NASTY  looking  ones  .   They are the cool looking ones.  This would be great. I  would  want  them  in  the  whole  as I  plan  on  Freeze drying  them ,,, in  my  freeze dry  machines..

I  have  yet to  see  a  Good  form  to  put  them  on  anyway.  I  know  that  freeze drying  them  is  the  best  way  as  well  as  I  would  have to  keep  them  DRY  .  I  am  not  sure  if  they  will  reproduce  again  if  they  got  WET  .and  forget  about  FEEDing  them  after  Midnight ,,,,, then you  Really  have  to  watch  out I  think  they  reproduce  even  FASTER  then. I  dont  need a bunch  of  live  ones  running  around  here.  

I  Might  have  a  line  on  a  Chupacabra  and I  thought  it  would  be  cool  to  put  a  Gremlin  on  the  back  of  it  like  it  was  riding  on  it  with  a  small  saddle  and  everything  along  with  a  little  hat.  I  got the  idea  from  the  county  fair  last  year  ,  they  had  dogs  with  little  Monkeys  riding  on the  backs  off  the  dogs.   Now  these  little  monkeys  are  the  ones   {{{ Without  the  Wings  }}  .   Not like the Other Monkeys as talked about b4.

I  am  Sure I  could  get  a lot  of  Money  for  this  on  EBAY   I  just  know  I  could.  

Ok  now  back  to  skinning  out  another  white tail,, Got  some  nice  ones  in  .

We can Freeze Dry RACKS in VELVET.  If you need anything Freeze Dried Let me know.
Some  items in stock ready to sell .
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Bigfoot cape for sale « previous next »