Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2014, 06:14:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1605440 Posts in 189380 Topics by 42861 Members
Latest Member: kevarrow70
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Experienced Finish artist looking for work in west MI « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Experienced Finish artist looking for work in west MI  (Read 880 times)
Deb Mazur's Antler Repair

Realistic Antler Repair, Re-stain, Restore

« on: January 21, 2011, 07:57:39 PM »

I have worked at Legends Taxidermy for 9 years.  Experienced in air brush, sculpting, sewing, realistic antler repair and habitat.  Worked with everything from a ermine to elephant. I have pictures of work.  Live in Mason County.  I know this is a long shot, but give me a shout!
debmazur@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:06:22 PM by michiganmom » Logged

Deb Mazur's Antler Repair
debmazur@yahoo.com
wildlifetaxi

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 09:57:57 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know that Debbie does very nice work!!!  I recently sent her a set of whitetail antlers that had half of the main beam broken off.  My customer insisted that it be rebuilt.... Debbie took a donor horn and made a new main beam.  Her sculpting and staining ability is awesome.  You can't even tell that any work was done.  My advice is to send her your repairs, you will really like her work!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Experienced Finish artist looking for work in west MI « previous next »