Looking For a Apprenticeship or Someone in NW Arkansas to learn Taxidermy.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 05:50:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1624993 Posts in 192427 Topics by 43482 Members
Latest Member: Bowhunt4Llfe
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Looking For a Apprenticeship or Someone in NW Arkansas to learn Taxidermy. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking For a Apprenticeship or Someone in NW Arkansas to learn Taxidermy.  (Read 1054 times)
Bell987usn

« on: January 25, 2011, 02:01:10 AM »

I am looking for a taxidermy shop that is willing to one needs a apprentice or I am willing to pay. To learn taxidermy for myself not for bussiness. Anyone that can help would be great Thanks.
Bell987usn

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 10:10:29 PM »

It's been a while since I posted this and been a while since I been on here. I had a accident that keep in hospital for a while and long time to recover. So I thought I would bring this to the top and see if I get any response. Thanks!
saddlehorse_98
Gold Member

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 02:58:34 PM »

BRIAN HARNESS;
 IS IN HARRISON ARKANSAS, NOT SURE IF THATS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR YA, BUT HE IS TOP NOTCH AND ALSO OFFERS ONE DAY SIMINARS TO HELP YOU AT WHAT EVER LEVEL YOU ARE AT. 1-800- 467-0369 HOPE THIS HELPS YA
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Looking For a Apprenticeship or Someone in NW Arkansas to learn Taxidermy. « previous next »