Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 05:15:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1605936 Posts in 189453 Topics by 42874 Members
Latest Member: AllThingsFishing
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: question....??? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: question....???  (Read 1289 times)
vietsimp321
Bronze Member

« on: January 23, 2012, 03:01:00 AM »

this 1 guy got my money and said he shipped the stuff out on the 11 of jan but still havent received anything from him so far...i kept msg-ing him but mostly he just ignored me..only 1 time he responded back which is couple days ago that he will check with the post office..he said he had done alot of deals here and never got any trouble....i do had lots of deals here too and never had any trouble with anybody so whats going wrong here anyone could tell??
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 04:24:50 PM by vietsimp321 » Logged
pir^2h
Platinum Member

Retrievers give you the bird

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 07:45:29 AM »

Contact him one more time and ask for details on what is taking so long and a tracking number.  If he won't respond back after a reasonable amount of time, post his user name and the details.  If anything will get him moving it will be the threat of a bad reference. 

\\\"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"///
vietsimp321
Bronze Member

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 12:19:59 PM »

thanks...i would have been done that with his name and stuff but then he's a 5 stars member thats why i gave respect and waiting till now..but then it's all good cuz just got his msg now saying that he got the box sent back to him for unable to deliver..i gave him my address again..hopefully things gonna go good this time :)
vietsimp321
Bronze Member

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 01:55:04 PM »

ok after he asked for my address again which is 3 days ago then kept ignoring my msgs and heard nothing or got nothing from him
josh s.
Platinum Member

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 02:15:29 PM »

He could have sent the box and is just busy..give it a couple days to see what shows up...if nothing or no messages...just send him a message staying that you will post a bad dealings....right now I am super busy...was supposed to mail scout olsen a check tuesday...its now thursday going n friday...in a sense...lol. Damn...i gotta get to the P.O. . Anyway...give him the benefit of doubt...I'm sure it will work out.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

westwindcalls.webs.com
Custom made calls
westwindtaxidermy@yahoo.com forinquiries
315-730-0184
vietsimp321
Bronze Member

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »

josh...on jan 11 he msg-ed me saying that he got my money order and the box is shipped also....after a whole week i don't see anything so i pm him asking him if any possibility that could goes wrong and got ignored till jan 19 he msg-ed me telling me that he'll check with the post office on that day....but then heard nothing from him until jan 23 that saying he got the box returned for address unable to deliver...asking me for my address again ( the whole time i msg him i gave him my address again and again every single time ???)....then i got ignored again till now.....i understand people might get too busy to take care of things but then when ur selling things here and take people money then u should be able to handle it in time...how would u feel if some1 took ur money then telling u to wait n wait cuz he/she is too busy to send u ur stuff.....and worse is that they dont even tell u they are busy but just ignoring u .....and 1 more thing is that i checked his Last Active thing and it show that he's here everyday !!!!....he's here everyday and too busy to respond to my concern ?.....anyways i sent money to him and he got it and said that he sent it out on jan 11 and now i still dont got no nothing or hear no nothing from him....
josh s.
Platinum Member

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 05:03:44 AM »

Hmmm...well then, I say post his name up....obviously he isn't to concerned and he is well aware of how the system works here on taxi net

westwindcalls.webs.com
Custom made calls
315-730-0184
Low T
Platinum Member

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 05:42:18 AM »

thanks...i would have been done that with his name and stuff but then he's a 5 stars member thats why i gave respect
Five stars only means he has over 1,000 post here. It is not a respect meter.
If he is here everyday, that means he is not working or taking care of business.

And no, I do not own a Tshirt that has a wolf or unicorn on it.
There is no such thing as gun control, only people control.
Stop Rot,,use it or lose it.
Rest well our friend, you are missed.
joeym
Platinum Member

Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 07:00:10 AM »

thanks...i would have been done that with his name and stuff but then he's a 5 stars member thats why i gave respect
If he is here everyday, that means he is not working or taking care of business.

Darn Mr T...I guess everyday I'm not working or taking care of business...no wonder nothing is getting done!

Joe Miitchell (aka jkmitch) and Joey Murphey (joeym)

Joey Murphey, Taxidermist    Chunky, Mississippi    www.mstaxidermist.com     http://wokk.com/pages/2965375.php
josh s.
Platinum Member

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 07:56:00 AM »

Darn Mr T...I guess everyday I'm not working or taking care of business...no wonder nothing is getting done!
hes got you there T....lmao!!

westwindcalls.webs.com
Custom made calls
315-730-0184
Low T
Platinum Member

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 09:18:19 AM »

Murph, your a stand up five star guy anyway you put it. Even when your not working. ;-)

And no, I do not own a Tshirt that has a wolf or unicorn on it.
There is no such thing as gun control, only people control.
Stop Rot,,use it or lose it.
Rest well our friend, you are missed.
vietsimp321
Bronze Member

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 10:32:57 AM »

what i think is that if they are a 5 stars member which is they been on this site for awhile and they didnt mess nobody up in order to last till now...so mostly they are good and trustable...well it's just what i think
bmdakk (Bryan)
Platinum Member

Report to moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 11:44:17 AM »

your theory is flawed. Case in point there is a member that has went from new member to bronze in under 20 days since joining. so in theory a person can become a 5 star member in less than 3 months. just cause someone has 5 stars dont make him legit. ALWAYS ask if anyone has dealt with him. Good luck!

NEUTERING YOUR PET MAKES THEM LESS NUTS!!!!!!!!

You can't cure stupid, but stupid eventually cures itself.
Final Touch Taxidermy
Gold Member

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 12:05:22 PM »

Just another reason I always pay the extra .80 and when I ship I use delivery confirmation so I can track the order and the customer can do so also.

Proud Member of the NRA. Keeping guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.
vietsimp321
Bronze Member

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 01:25:19 AM »

thnx bryan....
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: question....??? « previous next »