Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1597741 Posts in 188376 Topics by 42672 Members
Latest Member: TomR
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints  (Read 5892 times)
Stream Side Taxidermy
Bronze Member

« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2012, 02:23:52 PM »

If front don't look good show the back side, back side not good show front side, right side not good show left, left side not good show right, head not good, bury the darn thing under the wing. Taxidermy is a art and in the eyes of the beholder and if your the beholder do your work and let the rest of have a chance to have some ducks.
bucknduck
Bronze Member

« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2012, 03:28:48 PM »

I'd post the idiots  by name, and let the rest of us show them our gratitude for being complete A -holes.  I for one won't do anything with these ungrateful pinheads.
OutbackJack
Gold Member

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2012, 05:51:40 PM »

Brian was nice and gifted me a surf scoter and an old squaw last year.  Great guy to deal with and I was SUPER THANKFUL for them for I was trying to get a scoter for 2 years.  I just mounted the scoter and  can't wait to do the squaw soon.
OHDave
Bronze Member

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2012, 07:40:42 PM »

I have dealt with Brian one time {not on a duck but a replica snake i bought from him} and he was great to deal with.  I have been aware that he has many times gifted ducks even though I am not a taxidermist.  I like seeing that, that at least most of us on here can treat each other respectfully and helpful to one another.   I guess the others are just democratic liberals and occupiers, they need to have their own site to deal with each other equally.  Brian, just give them double their money back and keep them on your black list, at the same time I encourage you to take care of our own.  I for one appreciate what you have done Brian, that is the true AMERICAN WAY.   Hats off to you sir and your wife.    Skullery

What do politics have to do with this???
byrdman
Platinum Member

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2012, 01:41:21 PM »

I'd post the idiots  by name, and let the rest of us show them our gratitude for being complete A -holes.  I for one won't do anything with these ungrateful pinheads.
he allready posted his own name
Shawn73
Platinum Member

« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2012, 07:34:20 PM »

I try to gift birds but this year was horrible. Couldn't do thisyear. You really should post there names so in the future we don't gift birds to them. Maybe help some one who would appreciate it,give the other guys a chance. If it wasn't for nice guys like you ,guys like me couldn't get into mounting birds. When I wanted to mount birds I didn't hunt waterfowl. Now that I do I try to help others who are trying to start outworn birds.

Byrdman what do u mean by that?
Laketrapper
Bronze Member

Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2012, 10:11:53 PM »

thanks guys. hey tom. you wanna here something funny. it took my wife and i 4 hours to box up and ship birds on monday. that aint never happening again.lol
It's a shame one man and woman's valuable time and gracious spirits get jaded by ungrateful people. I'm new(2yrs) on taxi net and I would help anyone too Brian, sorry they don't value anyone's time but their own. :(((

Gene Stanfield
cell-573-216-4032
gene@genestanfield.com
Explore the outdoors and teach your children the true meaning of the great outdoors, our gift from above.
OHDave
Bronze Member

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2012, 07:31:19 AM »

Byrdman--I hope you are not referring to me (as my post, which includes my name, occurs right before yours). I DID NOT receive a gifted bird from Brian, NOR would I have been ungrateful if I had received one. I totally agree with the sentiments expressed in this thread that the complainers are being ridiculous! I am a duck hunter myself and know it can be a messy business!

I just get a bit irritated when politics or party affiliation (Democrat or Republican) is brought up where it doesn't belong anywhere in the conversation--that's all. I joined this forum because I enjoy taxidermy and appreciate the experience and advice of the other members----not to argue politics!

I'd post the idiots  by name, and let the rest of us show them our gratitude for being complete A -holes.  I for one won't do anything with these ungrateful pinheads.
he allready posted his own name
Wapabilly71

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2012, 01:04:01 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell i'll take some free gifts. For get about them other people.
djcostlow
Gold Member

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2012, 06:40:57 PM »

Brian, sent you a thank you PM for the old sqaw you sent me.  Glad i could help out with a snow for you.  hope it turned out for  you.  Thanks again for remembering me. 
Dennis Costlow
Brian
Platinum Member

« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2012, 09:19:29 PM »

i never forget those who have helped me or help me and i try to repay the favor. enjoy them man.

Jason
Platinum Member

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »

Got mine! thanks brother. BUT........................................................ .................................
THEY STINK!!!!!
 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YOU ROCK BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Jason
JB DesigN
608-214-1773
bearrug
Platinum Member

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2012, 09:10:48 PM »

Brian , thanks for all the wonderful gifts you have given to all us. We appreciate it very much.
Bob Jungman (559) 269-3336
Gold Member

Great day--late season

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »

Brian
For all you've done,I threw in a King Eider in that box I sent to Dave last week.  You figure out how to get it from him.
Wishin you the best.

Gotta go..."boss" just called said dinner's ready.

Sure glad duck season is over & "gifting season" is almost over too.

Take care. 
Love to hunt with you guys sometime.
Bob

Bob's Wildlife Taxidermy Studio Phone: (559) 269-3336
Brian
Platinum Member

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »

yeah yeah yeah.lol.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints « previous next »