to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 11:17:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1618081 Posts in 191242 Topics by 43230 Members
Latest Member: heatherpatton
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints  (Read 6069 times)
Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

indiana, wyoming and kansas

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2012, 07:00:01 PM »

last free thing I gave away was some antelope teeth, guy had a skull  FROM SOME ONE ELSE missing a few teeth. so sent him some FREE replacements.  he said did I have better ones. so sent him some more.  he #1 never even re-imbursed my postage, never said thank you.  nothing.   I think when folks want free things, they think they are worth what they paid for them.  no concern that you took the time, packed the stuff, drove it to the p.o., or  had the room to even save stuff with no real market.  the tooth guy, to this day he has never bought anything from me or achknowledged he even got the last teeth.  lesson learned! 
knockdownducks

Howling Hollow Taxidermy

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2012, 08:34:43 PM »

I was curious about the "gifting" thing. So i was cruising the forums. I cannot believe people would have the how would you say it ? Audacity?  to complain about something that was given to them .
I recently have received a few "gifts" and if there was anything wrong with them i wouldn't have said anything, they are taking away from there time to help you out. Thanks again for the help , and Brian if you get a few extras keep me in mind please .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints « previous next »