Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2014, 01:35:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1609404 Posts in 189961 Topics by 42998 Members
Latest Member: ExTax
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: 226 coyotes, 12 bobcats, many coons skunks, fox badger, etc home! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: 226 coyotes, 12 bobcats, many coons skunks, fox badger, etc home!  (Read 9232 times)
Laketrapper
Bronze Member

Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »

Bb did you notice fewer fox this year. Our coyotes are takig over  Only foxe populations are in town. If you catch one, coyotes tear it up before morning when u run your traps. My worst year ever on fox. Just wondering if this is the case everywhere

Gene Stanfield
cell-573-216-4032
gene@genestanfield.com
Explore the outdoors and teach your children the true meaning of the great outdoors, our gift from above.
HunterL

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »

Hey Bob. Do you have any more bobcats? How much for one or two?
DreamsKeeper911

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 10:19:46 PM »

How many skunks can you fit in a box?
Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

indiana, wyoming and kansas

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 05:15:45 AM »

lifesize skunks, at least 6 will fit in a large flat rate box.  with delivery confirmation and insulation that costs $18.70, gets your shipping down to ~$3 a skunk.  why I urge buy multiples. 
foxxcoyote

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »

Can you PM some photos of the coyotes? How much and are the tanned, with ears, eyes etc turned/split? Are they all fully mountable?
And the coons and skunks, if you have photos and prices? I am definitely interested! If you do have any bobcats left, send a photo.
I like photos of the face, full body, belly, paws, :)
Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 03:15:19 PM »

type my name in the search box and scroll down thru the ads.  there are past pictures of everything.  none are tanned.  all skinned raw frozen.  I can totally prep split lips turn ears scrape clean and salt dry, but figure the cost just doubled or tripled if I do that. the only cat I have left is a kitten.  I`ll get it out and get a pic when I get caught up.  I`m still swamped putting up fur for the fur market. everything I have I sell satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded.  you simply can not buy the same quality for the same price anywhere, or get the safety of a satisfaction guaranteed policy.  in case you were wondering.       
RedWolf7
Gold Member

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 03:45:58 PM »

OK, check in the mail for two pale fluffy yotes.
foxxcoyote

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2012, 04:08:21 PM »

How much are the whiter skunks? do you have photos any where? Are you selling them tanned?
Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »

yes yes yes. go to the search box at the top of the for sale forum. type in western skunks with pictures, or western semi heavy coyotes with pictures, or my name bob wendt, and scroll down to the ads.  I sold 180 fur market coyotes a few days ago for $60 nose count, so what few raw taxidemy coyotes I have klleft I need $60 each for now.  no more $45 coyotes.  NO tanned anything, but I can ship direct to the tannery of your choice. I`ve shipped lots to sivco, plt or arlington cape. any of the 3 will do you a great tan job. cats are all sold, fwiw they went to the fur market for $452 average, so no more taxidermy cats either.  I have no more lifesize badgers either, all sold. I do have left about a dozen coyote half capes, a dozen lifesize coyotes, maybe 15 skunks, one badger cape and lots of both jumbo and regular size coons. all you can see pictures of by going to the search box.  it has to be the search box on the for sale forum.   these are all westen quality animals.  not to be confused with specimens from other areas of the country. 
Geauxtigers1421
Bronze Member

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2012, 05:40:12 PM »

flatbush88

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 10:43:10 PM »

hey bob im lookin for life size coyote ?
Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 05:30:05 AM »

yes, I have them.  for pictures go to the serch box at the top of the for sale forum only and type in western semi heavy coyotes with pictures.  $60 each skinned plus $18.70 shipping.  I have 3 that have small defects for $35 each  plus shipping. 
deremer44
Bronze Member

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »

Any bob cats left?
Bob Wendt
Platinum Member

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 03:42:37 PM »

thanks for asking, but no, the fur market paid more than the taxidermy market on bobcats, $452 average this year, so what I had left as a week ago all went that route. what I have left are lifesize coyotes, coyote 1/2 capes, lifesize skunks, a badger cape, pending ck comes a lifesize badger, 2 lifesize possums, a black one and a grey with a odd larger than normal yellow chest, tons of coyote and coon skulls and few skunk and possum skulls , a lot of jumbo coons and a lot of regular size coons, all skinned for taxidermy .  and a jumbo beaver and a xxlarge beaver. all excellent western quality and size.
flatbush88

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 10:23:10 PM »

hey bob save me a life size coyote  please
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: 226 coyotes, 12 bobcats, many coons skunks, fox badger, etc home! « previous next »