Looking for top quality wholesale fish taxidermist
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 08:52:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1619589 Posts in 191512 Topics by 43282 Members
Latest Member: Jameson
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: Looking for top quality wholesale fish taxidermist « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for top quality wholesale fish taxidermist  (Read 551 times)
jk
Bronze Member

« on: March 28, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »

As my business expands, I am looking to have someone do my wholesale fish.  I do not get many fish each year, maybe 4-8 on the average.  Most are skin mounts but a few reproductions.  Bluegill, crappie, LMB, walleye and an occasional northern.  I am located in Nebraska and am looking for top quality with 4-6 months turn around time.  The guy I have been using does a great job but he is at 1 1/2 -2 year turn around and this is not working for my customers.  Any suggestions on who you are using and pleased with?

J
jk
Bronze Member

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 04:48:14 PM »

Thanks for all those that responded to my email.  I have a couple of guys that I am checking into and I think my problem will be solved.  Thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: Looking for top quality wholesale fish taxidermist « previous next »