Taxi has my bull, question for you guys (update)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 02:17:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1618032 Posts in 191235 Topics by 43228 Members
Latest Member: Ramsey
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: Taxi has my bull, question for you guys (update) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Taxi has my bull, question for you guys (update)  (Read 6598 times)
coorsguy

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 11:56:51 PM »

Ah that sucks, Bob.

Didn't get a lope tag like I was hoping, but I was expecting that.  I know three guys that drew early archery bull in three and four.  One of them even got an antelope tag as well.  That's lucky!
Bob Mead
Silver Member

Mead Taxidermy Studio, LLC

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2012, 12:25:13 PM »

I'll say that's lucky!  Well, at least my bonus points keeping goin up...  >:(
boarhunter67
Platinum Member

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »

I put in for a hunt in Wyoming for a number of years.  I have a friend who has access to property there and the bulls they get are always big 7x7's or even 8x8's.  Wouldn't you know right when I got enough points so that I would be drawn for sure, the state changed that area to resident only so I'm out of luck now.
coorsguy

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2012, 12:23:02 AM »

I put in for a hunt in Wyoming for a number of years.  I have a friend who has access to property there and the bulls they get are always big 7x7's or even 8x8's.  Wouldn't you know right when I got enough points so that I would be drawn for sure, the state changed that area to resident only so I'm out of luck now.

Leave it to something like that.  A buddy of mine last year got his first antelope tag after putting in for 20 plus years.  Finally draws a tag.  They shut the whole unit down.  From what I know, the majority of that land is private, and the land owner kept it open to public access, but changed it last year.

Kerby might know might know more about that, the situation with Big Chino last year.
Kerby Ross
Platinum Member

KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2012, 01:31:11 AM »

Bob, AZ G&F is still working on it to have access to the land.

Kerby...

I'M NOT A TAXIDERMIST, BUT I PLAY ONE ON THE INTERNET
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: Taxi has my bull, question for you guys (update) « previous next »