elk and antelope capes
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 03:04:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1625073 Posts in 192435 Topics by 43484 Members
Latest Member: VeeDub
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: elk and antelope capes « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: elk and antelope capes  (Read 808 times)
Pro
Bronze Member

« on: March 18, 2012, 04:30:11 PM »

I'm cleaning out extra capes. I have elk capes that are all taken in Montana,in Nov. Are all dry salted in great condition. There is 3 ragbulls with 26'' neck capes and one 28'' neck. Priced to moved and that is $65.00 each and the 28'' is 75.00 plus postage from Montana.
3 Antelope capes are from Montana in Oct.,all dry salted in good shape with 15'' neck-mature bucks. Priced at 45.00 each plus postage. With the sale prices low,there is no guarantees on the capes but they are all in great shape but everyone has different types of tanning and that is why no guarantees.
Email me at mtcougartracker@aol.com or P.M. from here. I never check back here. USA orders only.... :)

life member  SCI
life member of NTA
www.african-montana-taxidermy.com
Antlers 2 Fins

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »

I am looking for a elk cape to make repairs on a customers cape that was butchered BAD. There is next to no brisket and most of the pits are gone also. So I am looking for a cape that would be same colors so i can cut some off to make repairs. Send me a email and I will send you a photo of the tanned cape i have and hopefully yours will match. Thanks, Ted

Antlers 2 Fins Taxidermy Panels
www.antlers2fins.com
DanielMc.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 04:33:53 PM »

pm sent

McCarson's Taxidermy Studio
Easley, SC
Pro
Bronze Member

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 08:50:39 PM »

antelope capes are all sold. Have other antelope capes beside these sale items but are 85.00 each.PM if interested..

life member  SCI
life member of NTA
naturesdesigntaxidermy

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 03:26:04 PM »

Will u be at MT state show this weekend? Looking for elk capes.
Pro
Bronze Member

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 08:29:49 PM »

Sorry, I will not be..call or email if you need some,have other sizes at different rates

life member  SCI
life member of NTA
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  For Sale (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: elk and antelope capes « previous next »