Finish work on mule deer eyes using Mod Pegde
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 01:11:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1573358 Posts in 184687 Topics by 42030 Members
Latest Member: Waters Edge
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Tutorials  |  Topic: Finish work on mule deer eyes using Mod Pegde « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Finish work on mule deer eyes using Mod Pegde  (Read 2927 times)
jesslife

« on: April 04, 2012, 10:39:51 AM »

I m new to this taxi form and think you guys could help me out. I've been doing taxidermy work a little over 2 years know and I've enjoyed everything about it. So I was wondering how other taxidermist do the little bumps on the lower eye lids on big game. I have been surfing the web and can not find how to do in. I did find something saying that they use mod podge applicator to get the bumped under the eye. I see alot of taxidermist do it this way at some of the shows I been to. So if anyone know how to do this processing I would really appreciate it, and if you could show me step by step with picture. Can you do this step after the mount is done or do you still new to airbrush the clear of the mod pegde. Hopefully this makes since what I trying to get across. Thanks alot guys!
Dakota Hills
Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,143756.0.html
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Tutorials  |  Topic: Finish work on mule deer eyes using Mod Pegde « previous next »