Not sure if it gets any better.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 12:01:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1618085 Posts in 191244 Topics by 43230 Members
Latest Member: heatherpatton
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: Not sure if it gets any better. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Not sure if it gets any better.  (Read 2048 times)
jpellette

Thanks for stopping.

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 05:15:14 PM »

Cherish the moments while you can. Seems like not to long ago I had those same moments now my son is leaving for the army in June. They do grow up to fast

I'll tell I think you're to brave one for letting him serve. Thanks for the comments and give your son a pat on the back, from me and my family.

Thanks for stopping.
jpellette

Thanks for stopping.

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »

How much did you give the dog?  Looks like he is helping too lol.  Can say I'm jealous not having any kids as a helper.  But I got my dog who is my shop buddy so I guess that is why I noticed your dog.  Thanks for reminding us all what really matters in life and not to be too busy to notice.

LOL, my dog gets paid with bacon and other such treats. She's my hunting dog so she's there for the whole process from start to finish. Sometimes the kids are too. :)

Thanks for stopping.
Slate Run
Bronze Member

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 09:59:42 PM »

Jpellette. Thanks I'll do that. Hate to see him go but it's something he really wants to do and I won't stand in his way. He'll be 23 in May so he's old enough to make his own decisions. Told him I'd support him all the way. Hate to see him go but I think it will do him good. Thanks again
linder
Platinum Member

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 12:12:06 PM »

Great Photos! Gosh, they grow up so fast.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: Not sure if it gets any better. « previous next »