createk rocks
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 11:19:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1572135 Posts in 184476 Topics by 41991 Members
Latest Member: Des804
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Habitat and Exhibit  |  Topic: createk rocks « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: createk rocks  (Read 2220 times)
J Kelly
Bronze Member

« on: March 28, 2012, 08:24:07 PM »

Has anyone used Createk for their rock bases and if so what did you use. I'm getting ready to do six or seven big rock bases for some lifesize sheep and want to mix it up a bit. What I'm saying is I don't want to use quik rock on all of the bases since they are going to the same client. How does the process work with Createk getting the rocks the right size to fit on the wood bases and to fit the sheep's feet in the right way. Sounds hard to order over the phone but again I have no experience with using them.
Thanks Jim
Non-TypicalArtist
Silver Member

ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 07:59:34 AM »

Non-Typical Wildlife Artistry, LLC
wisel

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 05:34:15 PM »

I haven't used them for taxidermy but I have used Createk for many other purposes, from covering foundations, water features, etc.  I am actually a distributor.  Let me know if I can answer any questions.  They're a bit behind on smaller boulders as the company is heavy into climbing walls, siding, etc.  I can put in a call for you if you need my help.  Fantastic product, very real looking - museum quality for taxidermy projects.
Jerry Huffaker
Platinum Member

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 08:49:53 PM »

We're going to need to know pricing.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Habitat and Exhibit  |  Topic: createk rocks « previous next »