Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2014, 03:20:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1595526 Posts in 188052 Topics by 42619 Members
Latest Member: danika16hoff
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Any info on Kanato Dolsrin? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any info on Kanato Dolsrin?  (Read 1037 times)
Whisker

collector

« on: April 29, 2012, 04:44:38 PM »

j/w because I was considering purchasing a softmount from her (him?) on etsy. I'm not so much skeptical of their legitimacy (since the search yielded positive result from Kay about the seller) however there's nothing else on Dolsrin on here.
I was just wondering if anyone had any contact info or links to any galleries of their work? I figure if I'm going to drop half a grand on a soft mount it ought to be good, ha.

Thanks in advance! :)
WillinghamsTaxidermy
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 05:40:37 PM »

I beleive this is the same guy: http://adarkernemisis.deviantart.com/gallery/31908338 I traded some other furs to him for some fox tails and a wallhanger sunglow fox. Good dealings so far, when I get the items I'll look at the quality but I think it's all good :)  The pictures of their work looks very nice, so I think for that price you'll get a good product.

By the way he goes by "Nightweaver" on here.

Taxidermist - Furrier - Trapper
www.WillinghamsTaxidermy.com
PassernCaitlin

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 08:04:36 PM »

I bought a fox pelt from their etsy store awhile ago and the service and shipping were great. I don't know much about their soft mounts, they had one half finished one for sale about the time I bought my fox and it looked ok, but it was only half done. Midnight Wolf Designs on etsy does absolutely fantastic soft mounts and I'm planning on having my fox mounted by her. She has lots of pictures of her work. She's also on here as the same name.
Kay Raynewolfe
Platinum Member

BIG THX to everyone who made Nationals memorable!

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 09:07:01 PM »

Never bought any of the soft mounts but there was no problem with timely communications etc. And as previously stated photos are available on other sites. :-)

- Kay Raynewolfe

Eyeconic Eyes Have Arrived! Visit www.nightwhine.com for more info!

Wholesale taxidermy services now available for small mammals.

Tnet users, military, and NTA members ask about discounts.

Additional services: graphic design, business cards, vinyl banners, posters, brochures...
PLTannery
Platinum Member

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 10:52:48 PM »

Definately A good seller/Buyer.

Your Source for quality Taxidermy Specimens, Plushables, Buckskin, Crafters supplies, Skulls and Antlers.
Offering Custom Tanning services and more.

Promise Land Tannery
228 Cameron Lake Loop Road
Okanogan, WA 98840
(509) 422-3814
www.promiselandranch.net
Kanato_Dolsrin
Bronze Member

needless to say!

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 12:29:07 AM »

I believe this is the same guy: http://adarkernemisis.deviantart.com/gallery/31908338 I traded some other furs to him for some fox tails and a wallhanger sunglow fox. Good dealings so far, when I get the items I'll look at the quality but I think it's all good :)  The pictures of their work looks very nice, so I think for that price you'll get a good product.

By the way he goes by "Nightweaver" on here.

the AdarkerNEMISIS is me, but I'm not the one trading you some tails and a sunglow fox pelt, i believe that's another person who is buying a few foxes from me. the tails and the sunglow fox you will receive is not from me but i have received the $125 in my paypal.

I'm also not real big into selling on here. i buy more than i sell on here. but most of the foxes you will see going up for sale on Etsy are from members here on Taxi.net  I'm actually just getting started on selling soft mount taxidermy, I'm newish to etsy  so i dint have alot of credit on there, but iv been softmounting for abit for myself. i make them more for conventions and shows, and what ever i no longer wanted i sold. so thats probably why you don't see alot of the work i did.

I'm doing a few premades and commissions if your interested in seeing them. car show season is starting up and iv been busy with working on both my challenger and mustang and some soft mounts as well, so your more than welcome to see what i have going on at the moment =).

WillinghamsTaxidermy
Platinum Member

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 07:43:19 AM »

Oh, okay -- sorry for the mix up! So, the payment went to you but I am receiving the pelts from somebody else?  Not a problem as long as communication of this is clear to everyone. I did let Nightweaver know that I sent the payment but haven't heard anything back as of yet.

Taxidermist - Furrier - Trapper
www.WillinghamsTaxidermy.com
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Buy, Sell and Trade  |  Buyers and Sellers (Moderator: Michael J Vaden)  |  Topic: Any info on Kanato Dolsrin? « previous next »