New Dawayne Dewey Dall Sheep Shoulder Form
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 20, 2014, 03:11:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1632147 Posts in 193666 Topics by 43728 Members
Latest Member: Moxie1034
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: New Dawayne Dewey Dall Sheep Shoulder Form « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Dawayne Dewey Dall Sheep Shoulder Form  (Read 1580 times)
rodlrock
Platinum Member

Mold Maker HQ Taxidermy Supply.

« on: May 15, 2012, 07:48:32 PM »

A new form that I just finished Molding this past week for HQ Taxidermy Supply.
Mold making my first and only love/Job for the past 28 years!
Dawayne Dewey Dall Sheep Shoulder Form
7x17 Left Turn

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:01:36 PM by rodlrock » Logged

Mold Maker since 1983,Ceramic plaster and polyurethane block,case,production molds, Glass molds,Silicone molds  for polyurethane foam  and polyester resin casting,,Wax molds.Fiberglass gelcoat molds for foam casting ,silicone spin casting molds and latex mold for plaster castings.Hobby photography
J Kelly
Bronze Member

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:39:12 PM »

Too bad they were not out a few weeks ago....I just mounted two dalls. We also used his Marco Polo head on a life size ram and the head was fantastic. All of the mannikins that Dawayne and Aaron have been sculpting are really nice and very accurate. I'm mounting on his new 34 inch elk tomorrow and the thing looks and fits great! Keep em coming!!!!!!!! Do you know if they are going to have that 34 inch elk out in a right turn soon??? Could sure use one.
Jim
rodlrock
Platinum Member

Mold Maker HQ Taxidermy Supply.

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 08:46:20 PM »

I'll Find out if we have one headed my way to mold, or if we have one in stock already

Mold Maker since 1983,Ceramic plaster and polyurethane block,case,production molds, Glass molds,Silicone molds  for polyurethane foam  and polyester resin casting,,Wax molds.Fiberglass gelcoat molds for foam casting ,silicone spin casting molds and latex mold for plaster castings.Hobby photography
BATaxidermy
Bronze Member

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 11:46:08 PM »

Very nice! Down the road-

There is still hope as long as an arrow is in the air just shoot first and ask questions later. 2012 #80 Mathews Monster...really laying the smack down.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Deer and Gameheads  |  Topic: New Dawayne Dewey Dall Sheep Shoulder Form « previous next »