I got banned!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1572046 Posts in 184462 Topics by 41991 Members
Latest Member: Des804
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Skulls and Skeletons  |  Topic: I got banned! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I got banned!  (Read 2681 times)
Bugs N Bones
Platinum Member

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 11:04:15 AM »

The moderators on that site are something else..... I thought this was a free country
coop1212
Gold Member

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 02:55:54 PM »

Mudcat, that was too funny! Ps. I'm sure a mb550 will not hold a d5 dozer.  100% sure.

COOPER
grygon
Platinum Member

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 10:53:28 PM »

We've had good dealings so far.  :)  And despite this dire warning, I'll still do biz with you!  :)
coop1212
Gold Member

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »

Grygon, I only steal bobcat skulls not 8 in plus mountain lion skulls. And for a update,  the mod on T-man removed my ban. Said it was a misunderstanding.  This has still left a bad taste in my mouth though. Just glad it got worked out. Plus this bobcat skull will be ready to go out this weekend.

COOPER
muskrat man
Bronze Member

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 05:09:46 PM »

I don't trap anymore, so I seldom visit trapperman. When I do,  its usually to ask handyman or mechanic type questions. They're good for that kinda stuff. If I still trapped, I'm sure I'd be more active over there. But, I tire of the same ole questions being asked or same ole topics being discussed. Dukes suck... no they don't... what set is your go to set? Dukes suck...for the money they don't. The best set for canines is a flat set. Dukes suck. Nuh uh...look at all these critters I caught in dukes. 2 holes or 1 hole in your set? Doesn't matter, put a MB in the trap bed and you will catch anything that comes by. They will hold a john deere til daylight, but duke traps suck. Nuh uh, heres a pic of the tractor I caught with mine. Sure, a duke will catch a tractor, but it won't catch a tractor right out of the box...you have to modify it first. My MB will hold trackhoe straight outta the box. One or two swivels? Long chain or short chain? Dukes suck. Nuh uh, here's an M1 Abram's tank I caught. All I had to do was 4 coil this 1.75 and it was good to go. Are shock springs really necessary? Duke traps suck...etc.
This is THE funniest damn thing I've ever heard. Sadly it's pretty much true which is why I left that site months ago

Eat Mo' Possum
Mudcat72
Bronze Member

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »

I still think trapperman is great, I just don't have much use for it any longer. The same over and over type questions happen here, but I don't mind them as much right now.
Gomer746

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2012, 02:09:31 PM »

I stick to the "Trapping only" part. Less BS. If I want a good laugh, i go the the "Trapper Talk".
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Skulls and Skeletons  |  Topic: I got banned! « previous next »