The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2012 Edition!!!!!!!!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 08:32:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1616858 Posts in 191073 Topics by 43192 Members
Latest Member: erickstaxidermy@gmail.com
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2012 Edition!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2012 Edition!!!!!!!!  (Read 24966 times)
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

« on: June 02, 2012, 05:43:51 PM »

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2012 Edition!!!!!!!!

A Warm Welcome from Hinsdale New Hampshire! Another great start to a month in fish pictures coming off the second month in a row of 10,000 views now that is exciting that so many folks are taking interest in fish work! Incredible! I want to personally thank so may for the kind words on the Orca project! I also want to thank folks for being so kind about the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT posting! The industry of taxidermy has done so very much for me and I have been blessed by being able to do what I love and meet so many wonderful folks like you all that I cant help but to feel overwhelmed with gratitude! I hope I can help one person reach their goals in taxidermy! Thanks again!

I absolutely want to commend all of you as there are so many original contributors and many new ones alike that all share in this great string that has been around from over 5 years! I just want to remind and assure folks that we all begin some where and work hard at being the best we can all be as taxidermists. It is and always has been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show there work with out criticism and hard comments! So lets remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section I do not get to involved with censorship not do I ever want too. So be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

What a truly outstanding Month in Fish pictures this past last month as I took some time during the day week to see all the great looking at some truly inspiring works of fish art!

We share in fish pictures to find a common place with friendliness and positive comments of motivation as a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration in being a fish taxidermist! I wish all the best to folks competing in the up coming year and I do wish all the very best in the pursuits of good fish work!

I do hope you have the opportunity to be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and my your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you again each installment of Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

I want to also thank all of the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginner's to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more then great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I want to start the month of May off with a few wonderful displays of fish works from a few firsts! Mr. Brian Andrews from Lake Villa IL, sent me a photo of his first reproduction Musky!!! Well done Brian! Also spending some time with us Mr. Paul Quigley Delaware of did a cool Gray weakfish! Very nice indeed! Our old friend Mike Boyden from Maryland created this dynamic Mahi Mahi, also Mr. Dave Luttig of Ohio did a really cool Blue gill display, and  lastly Mr. Brain Reaktenwalt of Soldotna, Alaska did a beautiful Rainbow with us this past week! Im looking for more cools stuff from you guys!!!!

So here goes!

I hope you enjoy the Month! See you in July!!

So here we go and here is to a great June in fish pictures!!!! Enjoy!

You're Friend

Hope to see you soon!

My Best!

Rick Krane

Mr. Brain Andrews Musky reproduction

Paul Quigleys Gray Weakfish

Mike Boydens Mahi Mahi

Dave Luttigs Blue Gill

Brain Reaktenwalts Rainbow reproduction

Be safe and have a great month!
Heres to a great Month in Fish Pictures!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 CHESTERFIELD ROAD
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-336-7296
rmkinc1@msn.com
www.anglersartistry.com/zencart/  

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 02:31:42 PM by Rick Krane » Logged

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

www.anglersartistry.com/store/
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
sdrenth
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 07:50:11 PM »

I love that bluegill! Heres a couple walleye I just got finished

Steve Drenth
srholmes30
Platinum Member

Living each and every day

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »

Off to a great start

U.S.Army Vetern 3rd RANGER Bn  75th RANGER Rgt   ISAIAH 6:8
 My Dad "Just passing through"  1935-2011
 I shall walk this but once,There for what ever good I might do,let me do it now.For I shall never walk this again.
n.ricker

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 08:38:12 PM »

My first chinook - a 42 pounder. The scale work was a little intimidating; wow, those are a lot of scales. I know there is a lot of improvement to be made. Thanks for all who share; it is very encouraging and helpful.Thanks to JG replicas. Nate

* chinook 033.jpg (47.78 kB, 600x389 - viewed 1832 times.)

* chinook 036.jpg (57.76 kB, 600x450 - viewed 1840 times.)
kstenzel
Gold Member

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 10:27:39 PM »

50" Musky replica just out the door...

* Musky50.jpg (27.69 kB, 750x499 - viewed 1792 times.)

Kevin Stenzel
Artistic Creations
www.stenzelfish.com
Sarmite
Bronze Member

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 04:54:46 AM »

Here is N.pike skin mount, 102cm. This mount will be a part of customers private collection - underwater exhibition of freshwater fishes. ;)

AnglingArtisan
Gold Member

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 08:10:11 AM »

Great job on the chromer Nate! Tippings look real nice ;)

I have a couple "fiberglass fakes" this week...
30" Brown and 33" Chinook (both new molds that I haven't yet listed)

1fish2fish
Gold Member

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »

Great work everyone. Sdrenth, I've always loved your walleye mounts and compositions. N.Ricker, your King is phenomenal. I'm struggling through my first now. Kevin, Sarmite, Rich, you always impress. It goes without saying, all of you at Rick's workshops are putting out top notch stuff. I've just got this little pumpkin that is a chase fish for a Muskie. Thanks Randy B. for a great replica to work with.

Best, Scott

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:39:25 PM by 1fish2fish » Logged
n.ricker

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 10:06:24 AM »

Thanks for the encouraging words. 1fish2fish your chinook you are working on looks nice as well. Looks like one of our springers.Where did you get the blank?
1fish2fish
Gold Member

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 10:15:57 AM »

The King blank is by Rich B (you can see how nice he paints it in his catalog on the forum). Ironically, Dave C's work was recommended as a source of inspiration (or anguish, if you have your own half finished, half XXX fish in front of you), and, well, he's painted this blank ( I see it on his website). BTW, your post last month rocked as well.
Best, Scott
animalartstaxidermy
Platinum Member

TRAIL CREEK

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 10:18:10 AM »

AA that fall king is great i think a tutorial on how you painted it would be nice lol all the fish are great.

FINNFLIGHT
JUST FISH
Platinum Member

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 11:31:15 AM »

Nice work everyone. A 50" musky replica and 20" small mouth replica

CrabCrazy
Platinum Member

Herman Darr

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »

white perch,yellow perch,bluegill

Mounting Game and fish since 1958...retired since 2010
garyc71
Bronze Member

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 08:01:12 PM »

Nice fish everyone! Here is a Carp I just finished up.
makoman
Bronze Member

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 12:05:42 AM »

Hi all ,a small Broardbill from me ,awesome work from everyone !!
Cheers Kev

* 004.JPG (45.71 kB, 640x480 - viewed 1632 times.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Fish Taxidermy  |  Topic: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2012 Edition!!!!!!!! « previous next »