Trade show booth question
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 01, 2014, 05:49:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1619950 Posts in 191548 Topics by 43293 Members
Latest Member: bambistew
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: Trade show booth question « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trade show booth question  (Read 368 times)
Jen Myers

« on: January 20, 2013, 01:17:29 AM »

I am preparing for my first trade show and I'm planning on using 4' x 8' plyboard framed up with 2 x 4s and connected with door hinges.  I'm thinking of using 3 or 4 of these panels for the 12 x 12 allowed booth area (I guess) ?  The 2 outer panels will sit at a slight angle.
I am stumped however on how to build a secure base for these "walls".  Does anyone have any pictures or ideas?  My biggest fear is that the darn thing will tip over.  I know it must get pretty front heavy with mounts on it.  Should I make feet of some sort?
I've looked thru the archives and found lots of great info and some pictures of beautiful booths.  This really helped! However, I wasn't able to figure out how these booths were secured so they were not "tippy"... 
jake7719
Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »

No pics, but make "A" frame type feet on them and hold down with a sand bag.      Arrange it in a "Z" shape and not a "U" shape. Put heavy things lower on walls
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: Trade show booth question « previous next »