Trade show booth question
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 01:30:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1573048 Posts in 184633 Topics by 42017 Members
Latest Member: kdog123
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: Trade show booth question « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trade show booth question  (Read 332 times)
Jen Myers

« on: January 20, 2013, 01:17:29 AM »

I am preparing for my first trade show and I'm planning on using 4' x 8' plyboard framed up with 2 x 4s and connected with door hinges.  I'm thinking of using 3 or 4 of these panels for the 12 x 12 allowed booth area (I guess) ?  The 2 outer panels will sit at a slight angle.
I am stumped however on how to build a secure base for these "walls".  Does anyone have any pictures or ideas?  My biggest fear is that the darn thing will tip over.  I know it must get pretty front heavy with mounts on it.  Should I make feet of some sort?
I've looked thru the archives and found lots of great info and some pictures of beautiful booths.  This really helped! However, I wasn't able to figure out how these booths were secured so they were not "tippy"... 
jake7719
Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »

No pics, but make "A" frame type feet on them and hold down with a sand bag.      Arrange it in a "Z" shape and not a "U" shape. Put heavy things lower on walls
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: Trade show booth question « previous next »