Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 05:39:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1598001 Posts in 188425 Topics by 42678 Members
Latest Member: toofunv
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 Print
Author Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!  (Read 330384 times)
Travis Jones
Platinum Member

« Reply #1215 on: December 09, 2011, 07:01:58 PM »

Killer Mahi Shawn!!!!!!! I'm glad my small amount of input was helpful.

Mr. Lawrence still putting out high end work too. Nice job and happy Birthday man!!!!

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

« Reply #1216 on: December 12, 2011, 09:31:36 AM »

Shawn!!!! Killer MAhi!!!! Way to go my friend! Like Travis said Killer!!!!

Rick Krane

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

www.anglersartistry.com/store/
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1217 on: December 24, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »

Hey Gang!

Merry Christmas!!!  Kathie, Ms Amber, and I want to wish all of the Anglers Artistry family members a safe and warm holiday weekend! In the season of Christmas and the birth of Christ we should all take reflections of our blessings that we have been given as the greatest of gifts! Our lives  and how we live them is the value that we can share with others! I value the friendships and the opportunities over the past 20 years as a teacher to have mede the acquaintances of some truly gifted and incredible people! Friends and family have become our following in the taxidermy industry and I hold this gift as one of the most precious gifts I have been given!

OK heres one for all my family members and though who just enjoy a little fishhead art!

MERRY CHRSITMAS FROM RICK KRANE FREE DVD WEEKEND!!

In this season of giving I love that I can share and give a gift on behalf of Kathie, Amber, and myself to all the friends we have in the world of Wood Carving and Taxidermy and As a fellow artist, I have committed my life to teach and share in the experiences that have allowed me to enjoy the beauty of creation in the art of fish!

It is this opportunity to share this DVD with you that gives me a greater gift to know that folks can have this occasion through out the Christmas weekend to partake in the Anglers Artistry family!  You can enjoy the fun of painting fish in the system I have worked hard at making simple and easy to follow! It is so rewarding to be able to teach any one who takes advantage of this free viewing of the New Blue Gill DVD!

As we celebrate the birth of Christ and enjoy the holiday weekend with our family and friends; please be safe and reflect on the gifts you have as an Artist who creates beautiful works of Fish Art!  

Kathie, Amber and I wish you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year in 2012!

Merry Christmas!!!

Please follow this link and I hope you have fun and enjoy the free Christmas Rick Kranes Anglers Artistry Blue Gill DVD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw0uBD7MsSk

Happy Holidays!

My Best!
Rick Krane

Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Road
Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
Office: 603-336-7296
Email: rmkinc1@msn.com
Web: www.anglersartistry.com

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

AA

« Reply #1218 on: December 24, 2011, 11:34:44 AM »

Merry Christmas to you Rick.  This is the wayward son of the AA family LOL. I want to publicly thank you for all you have done for me up and beyond my fish class with you. I hope you have a great 2012 and I wish you and yours all the best.

Pat
Stan N
Bronze Member

« Reply #1219 on: December 25, 2011, 11:53:02 AM »

You sir are a man filled with giving! You have give me so much and I continue to learn more each time I read or see any thing you do. Merry christmas to you and the family Mr. Krane your friend Stan

Proud member of the Anglers Artistry fishhead family!
Travis
Gold Member

« Reply #1220 on: December 25, 2011, 09:50:52 PM »

Merry Christmas to all of the Anglers Artistry family! Rick, I loved watching the Blue Gill DVD on-line. I learned a lot. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Travis
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1221 on: January 01, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »

Happy New Year Gang!!! I hope you have had a warm and meaningful Christmas this 2011! For some it is a hard time of the year but just remember that you are an artist and filled with great gifts from your creator! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Well can you believe it 2012!  With the exception of the Aztec calendar (no offence to the Mayan) I know it will be a great year for the taxidermist of the world and for the hope of an improving local and global economy alike!
This is a time of the year to reflect on the past events of the year 2011! I hope it was a good one for you both Health wise and for business too! I know it has been hard for so many as I talk to folks around the country and the world and Im told the same thing is the happening every where regarding fear of economic hardship and how long it will last? As some one who has had hardship in his own personal life I have been on the receiving end of a fear or two in time and I will say this about that! There is always change in life some times good and some times not so good but embrace the change as it often brings opportunity if you are looking for the one shot at movement on from the old and into the new! Embrace it, as no one can keep you down other then you and I if that is what we choose! I believe that Artist are innovative folks filled with passion and drive to create so create the best 2012 you can!
We have all shared in the lost of some old friends and the good times with friends getting married and having familys! This is life always for good or for bad we all share in the events that make memories. Keep close to your heart the memories that will shape you in to the best you that you can be and let go of those that keep you from moving forward! So many friends we all share here and a great community for all of us when we need a little help or just a friendly ear to make sure youre on the right path! I believe in you as I see in you a person of quality and life that is worth living! Go into 2012 with a fierce passion to make your life a great 2012! It is never the shot to the body that knocks you on your ass that keeps you down it is the choice to stay there which will keep you there!

Your friend

RicK Krane!

Paul C
Platinum Member

« Reply #1222 on: January 02, 2012, 10:46:08 AM »

I posted this in TMIFP but, after I added some grasses, I liked it more and wanted to post the "new" piece here.  Its amazing what the addition of some grass will do to the "flow" of a piece.  I'm always amazed at the quality of fish work that the AA family continues to produce.  Rick is a TRUE innovator in this industry and we should all be thankful for the talent that he shares with us.

Stan N
Bronze Member

« Reply #1223 on: January 03, 2012, 10:30:49 PM »

Paul C that is one sick fish dude the grass does make it look like a fish swimming in the flow of the water. simply sick!
Stan

Proud member of the Anglers Artistry fishhead family!
JeffC
Silver Member

« Reply #1224 on: January 04, 2012, 12:52:05 PM »

Here is another pic of the Brown Trout I posted in TMIFP. My first trout by myself since Rick's class.

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1225 on: January 05, 2012, 09:09:15 AM »

the Boys from PA showed up huge this New Year! Jeff c and Paul C ( No relations LOL!) Two immensely talented and gifted all around artists!!! Jeff that Brown is outstanding! Love the soft tones and the light hint of the blues up front well done! Paul you mad  a big Gnarly Atlantic! That is no easy task for nay one! Love the look of the over composition  ( tells the story) !!!! Well done to both of you fishheads! Opp's bird guys too!

Happy Holidays!

My Best!
Rick Krane

B Jones
Platinum Member

Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

« Reply #1226 on: January 17, 2012, 09:27:24 AM »

One of the family members just showing a little of what I have done with the help of Rick. I have learned so much more than just fish painting from him. If you are looking to learn fish this is the man to see. If you want to have better business knowledge, he can help you with that as well.

* Bluegill.jpg (64.55 kB, 760x510 - viewed 634 times.)

Strive to do your best, you have only yourself to disappoint.
Gene
Silver Member

« Reply #1227 on: January 17, 2012, 11:53:33 AM »

Looking really, really good Brad.   Like the habitat also....

Gene
mvernelson
Gold Member

« Reply #1228 on: January 17, 2012, 01:15:36 PM »

Damn this is a cool ass thread cant beleive I've never ventured over here before! Paul that salmon is wicked and the grass makes the whole peice, but you already knew that. One of these days I'd like to swing out to your place Rick!
Jimmy Lawrence
Platinum Member

« Reply #1229 on: February 04, 2012, 11:30:27 PM »

Latest project for some shows.

Skinmount Greenback Cutthroat Trout.  Cast head/fins.  Still Life lense.

Hope everyone in the AA family is doing well, and are up to your GILLS in fish.

Jimmy

* ftashow12004-1-1.jpg (102.02 kB, 480x618 - viewed 522 times.)

Lawrence Taxidermy Studio.  Specializing in Award Winning Fish Skinmounts, and Reproductions.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »