Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 01, 2014, 10:28:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1598360 Posts in 188458 Topics by 42682 Members
Latest Member: TaxidemistPro
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 Print
Author Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!  (Read 330486 times)
Stan N
Bronze Member

« Reply #1245 on: March 16, 2012, 12:39:03 PM »

give you a  call over the weekend CT
Stan

Proud member of the Anglers Artistry fishhead family!
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

« Reply #1246 on: March 18, 2012, 10:08:33 PM »

Thanks Guys for the kind words and wonderful comments! This past weekend we did some site maintenance and added a bunch more ban width ( what ever that is I let Chris deal with the tough stuff computer wise ) so we can add lots more cool stuff and beef the newsletter up with free stuff like reference photos and video clips that are not on the DVDs for free! The site had more then anticipated for visitors so Chris made the call to off line the store to make it bigger and better for you to enjoy down the road!

Well I sure do thank all who have visited the site at www.anglersartistry.com and for all that signed up for the Newsletter "FISHHEAD" it will be worth it alone with the fun stuff I have planned! Stay tune and check back for what I have in the works! I'm filming this week some thing special and the news letter folks will know first! It is some thing very cool for the upcoming year!

Thank you so much again!

My Best!

Rick Krane

Volumes 11-16

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

www.anglersartistry.com/store/
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1247 on: March 27, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »

New Poll New Reference Photos Free!!

I have 2 things I think youll like! First I have added a few more reference photos for you to enjoy all for free of course! And second a new Poll!!!

Hey Gang! I hope this month has been good for you personally and for your fish work! Here in New Hampshire we have experienced some unseasonably warm weather to say the least! The fishing season is well on its way so be inspired to gear up your personal fish skills to the next level!

Thank you for participating in the weeklong Poll for possible upcoming new DVDs! The first poll is the first of three and the second one will begin today!

The second poll will allow you to vote for two and write in one if you so wish too add to the list!

Ok on to the New Poll and more free reference photos!! www.anglersartistry.com/zencart

This weeks poll introduces a new series of possible fish to study and learn from in the Masters Education Painting System.
I ask you to vote on 2 and if you would like to write in your favorite fish or a species you would like to see on DVD!  

1. Palomino Trout Reproduction

2. Silver phase Steelhead Reproduction

3. White Crappie Repro

4. Skin Mounted Smallie

5. Tarpon Reproduction

6. Write in your own favorite fish

I once again thank you for the time you spend and the thoughtfulness for voting!
Visit the site and have fun voting!   www.anglersartistry.com/zencart

My Best

Rick Krane

Here is Sneak preview of the Upcoming Northern Pike DVD!

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

Gene
Silver Member

« Reply #1248 on: March 27, 2012, 05:13:43 PM »

Looks GREAT......hurry, hurry, hurry..........  LOL

Gene
Stan N
Bronze Member

« Reply #1249 on: March 28, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »

I have mine pre-ordered thank you kathy
stan

Proud member of the Anglers Artistry fishhead family!
B Jones
Platinum Member

Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

« Reply #1250 on: March 29, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »

Very nice details on that pike head Rick, can't wait to see the video.

Strive to do your best, you have only yourself to disappoint.
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1251 on: April 01, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »

Thanks again it will be out sooner then expected! I hope it is a fun one I sure did have fun making this one! Lots of detail and fun new techniques for sure! Check out the new fish surrey poll on the web site below if you haven't already!

My BEst!

Rick

www.anglersartistry.com

JE
Platinum Member

« Reply #1252 on: April 01, 2012, 03:38:20 PM »

How do I pre order the pike DVD ?
John

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1253 on: April 03, 2012, 12:47:48 AM »

HEy John We are working on the pre-order button and should be up on the www.anglersartistry.com store tomorrow Check back and see! Also a few new Free Reference photos tomorrow too! Thanks for asking and Love the Avatar photo!

Rick

JeffC
Silver Member

« Reply #1254 on: April 03, 2012, 06:57:48 AM »

"Road-kill Brownie"....Found in the middle of a paved road, on a hill, miles away from a creek!??

Chad See
Silver Member

Certified "Fish Head"

« Reply #1255 on: April 03, 2012, 07:38:56 AM »

Havent shared anything with the "family" for a while.  I posted this in the fish forum, it's a 26lb NY brown trout.  He's a beast! 

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1256 on: April 03, 2012, 11:17:04 AM »

Chad and Jeff!!!! How sweet to see the Big Browns!!! Even better to see old friends and family embers show the skills with the new! Gentlemen you bring inspiration to me and to all the Anglers Artistry Family members! OutStanding! Jeff incredible! Chad so good to see you checking in with a show stopper!

Carry on Fish heads!

Check out the new Free reference section just added on the web site!  http://www.anglersartistry.com/zencart
My BEst!

Rick Krane

Brian Noody
Silver Member

« Reply #1257 on: April 03, 2012, 06:23:35 PM »

Great work on the browns guys, they both look great!

Brian Noody
Garden City, NY
Brian Noody
Silver Member

« Reply #1258 on: April 09, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »

Hey Anglers Artistry family, there is a great show coming up in the beginning of June, the New England Taxidermy Association show.  I know there are a lot of students in the northeast, let's show them some great fish this year!  Hopefully some of you guys can make it to the show and let the rest of the oganization see some great work.  Time for fish to dominate rather than the deer heads!

Regards,

Bri

Brian Noody
Garden City, NY
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1259 on: April 10, 2012, 08:46:57 AM »

Very much so a 1000% correct statement Mr. Noody! The NEAT show is a winner for sure! Sounds like our old friend Brian is rattling the cage a bit for all comers! Well well now lets see... Todd I think he is talking to you! Maybe Shawn C, , George R, Barry B, Ann R, Rollie C, Ed K, Ed B, Ed A, Dave N, Doug H, Ken W, and So many more ! You guys should all go to the show even if it is to share your experiences and give Brian a hard time! LOL! Kidding of course! it is wonderful to have such a great Association in our NE area! Go out and share in the fun! That means you Todd! LOL!

Rick
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:08:04 AM by Rick Krane » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »