ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 01:48:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1626164 Posts in 192631 Topics by 43523 Members
Latest Member: a206205
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 Print
Author Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!  (Read 353434 times)
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

« Reply #1260 on: April 11, 2012, 10:41:34 AM »

Aprils Poll #4 New Reference Photos Free AGAIN! !!

More New Reference Photos FREE AGAIN!!!! 

Poll # 3 directors edition yielded some interesting results and based on the voting your winners are

Silver Phase Steelhead
Pumpkinseed   
Skin Mounted Small Mouth Bass   
Skin Mounted Walleye   
Lake Trout Reproduction   

This will be the Fish painting DVD list for 2013! Thank you for taking the time to vote and share your interest with us! There will be a special Box set for cold Water fish and Warm water fish for 2013!

I have added a few more reference photos for you to enjoy all for free of course and Poll #4!!! This poll asks not what but which! Im planning something very special for this falls filming and I hope you will like it!

This latest poll is a fun poll combination to see what will possibly be a new direction for this falls upcoming DVDs. 

After much discussion, we are going to produce a complete Maters Education DVD series of the complete Bass and complete Trout! This series will take you into an educational look at fisheries biology as well understanding the WHY behind what we do as fish taxidermists!
The DVD series will cover templates, skinning, custom carving, understanding how and why a fish moves the way it does, fin positioning, molding and casting of body parts, degreasing and preserving the skin, mounting, and finishing using both real and artificial parts! This series will be the most complete educational system for the modern fish taxidermist as an instructional aid in the art of fish mounting!

I hope this April has been good one for you both personally and for your fish work! We have started our teaching year and we have had folks so far from Delaware, Maryland, Ontario Canada, and Connecticut all here to learn some fishy stuff! Great folks all passionate about the work they are learning and are going to do in the future!

Thank you for participating in last weeks Poll #3 for possible upcoming new DVDs! Poll #4 will begin today!

Ok on to the New Poll and more free reference photos!! www.anglersartistry.com/zencart

I once again thank you for the time you spend and the thoughtfulness for voting!
Visit the site and have fun voting!   www.anglersartistry.com/zencart

My Best

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-336-7296
Email: anglersartistry@live.com
www.anglersartistry.com
Call for one-on-one classes! Available to all levels of interest!
Check out the new Rick Krane Anglers Artistry DVDs Education Series!

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

www.anglersartistry.com/store/
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
classic tails
Gold Member

« Reply #1261 on: April 12, 2012, 07:35:31 AM »

Hey Rick, I'm throwing my hat in the ring...  The NEAT organization are a tremendous taxidermy support group for NEW ENGLANDER'S and all alike.  They not only put on a great show and banquet but the seminars are 5 STAR...   I hope a ton of fishheads show.... It would be very cool to see the event lite up with tails and fins everywhere...

Hey Rick, I thinking albino sucker fish...  ;D

GOOD LUCK TO ALL..  It's a wicked time!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:20:54 AM by classic tails » Logged

It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb...
B Jones
Platinum Member

Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

« Reply #1262 on: April 12, 2012, 09:24:43 AM »

Maybe I could bring this to NEAT.

* Lake Trout.jpg (24.03 kB, 512x384 - viewed 839 times.)

Strive to do your best, you have only yourself to disappoint.
classic tails
Gold Member

« Reply #1263 on: April 12, 2012, 11:28:23 AM »

BRAD... Bring it!!!

Will all go fishing.... no hurricanes... .
Will have Rick bring his boat down from the "High Moutains"...  AND get some salt on it!

MR. OWL how many AA studenst does it take to sink the good ship lolly pop.. lol

The Striper's and Blues will be banging in the habor tha time of yeart!  ;D
flukes too!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:12:11 PM by classic tails » Logged

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1264 on: April 13, 2012, 10:56:28 PM »

Sweet Laker Mr. Jones!

Next Time Todd We will go fishing!!!! LOL! Your the best!

Rick

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

classic tails
Gold Member

« Reply #1265 on: April 16, 2012, 08:48:56 AM »

Rick Those Ref. Pics on the site are way to cool!  The close ups and photo detail are amazing!!!

Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1266 on: April 17, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »

A couple of things for this week! More First free Reference Photos! http://www.anglersartistry.com/zencart

Second a Outdoor life Magazine article!
Hey Gang I want to share something I hope will be received by the readers of Outdoor Life as a positive look at our industry! I was recently interviewed by the on-line fishing write for Outdoor life Alex Robinson. Alex interview was about learning taxidermy and how it is portrayed and viewed by the public. Instantly we jumped on to the direction of how many great and talented folks are out there doing taxidermy and where you can find them!

I love to direct the spotlight on to as many others as I can so to share in the fun we have and do so I shared with Alex The Month in fish pictures and the 5 year archive of this continuous posting. Though we began about the teaching I do and folks who learn taxidermy I wanted to share the wonderful folks who are also so gifted and beyond talented for the art of fish taxidermy! Alex was thrilled to see so much incredible work and he told me that he would look through the 5 year archive and begin a article on the cool fish work of some of our generous Taxidermist who post each week! 

Obviously there are so many gifted folks who contribute and not all are shown in the article but I really wanted to share this focus on the industry not just on the teaching I do help shine a positive light of the beautiful work we do! What ever we can do to put our industry in a positive light that the rest of the sporting world can look at and say Hey there is truly art in taxidermy then we all benefit!

Here is the Link I hope this brings more attention to our industry and share in the work we do and love!

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/fishing/2012/04/35-awesome-fish-taxidermy-photos

My Best

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-336-7296
Email: anglersartistry@live.com
www.anglersartistry.com
Call for one-on-one classes! Available to all levels of interest!
Check out the new Rick Krane Anglers Artistry DVDs Education Series!

Jimmy Lawrence
Platinum Member

« Reply #1267 on: April 17, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »

I rarely post anything anymore, but it looks like the AA family is off and doing wonderful things!!!

Rick, way to shine a positive light on everyones work!  Not just your students, but EVERYONE on our forum, and craft.

here is a fun project.  Would've been a line class world record.  Full story on the Fish Forum.

Jimmy

First Speckled Trout . Custom Mold/Cast.  Jeff's Lenses.

* 138-1.jpg (122.05 kB, 641x427 - viewed 805 times.)

Lawrence Taxidermy Studio.  Specializing in Award Winning Fish Skinmounts, and Reproductions.
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

« Reply #1268 on: April 19, 2012, 09:41:58 AM »

Put Standing Jimmy! Welcome Back to the fold of the family hang out! Hey man that is a killer Spec!!!!! Out StandinG! I didn't see you name come up on the web Store yet for free reference!!!! Miss ya and glad that one way or anther I'll be seeing you this summer!!

Rick

spcantwell
Bronze Member

« Reply #1269 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:23 AM »

Jimmy,   Awesome looking fish brother!!!!!!!   

Salmon Egg Studios
Anglers Artistry Family Member since 2008
Billw

« Reply #1270 on: April 19, 2012, 03:03:40 PM »

Great Fish Jimmy!
BillW
slater56
Bronze Member

« Reply #1271 on: April 29, 2012, 11:34:45 AM »

So inspirational looking at all the nice work on here, here's a pic of my first Trout. Skin mount, real fins with a cast head.  I used methods in Rick's Rainbow & Steelhead DVD's to paint this fish. Thanks Rick!

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
Vince Lombardi

If you ain't first, your last...   Ricky Bobby
Stan N
Bronze Member

« Reply #1272 on: April 29, 2012, 11:52:48 AM »

Brad wicked nice laker
Jimmy you re one of the most wide range fish guys! alway love to see your work
Slater off the charts bow
working on my first striped bass repo when I'm done ill post a few shots
Stan

Proud member of the Anglers Artistry fishhead family!
Jimmy Lawrence
Platinum Member

« Reply #1273 on: April 30, 2012, 11:35:30 PM »

Stan!

hey buddy, thanks much. I know a little about alot. LOL.  ALot about very very little.  :D

Jimmy

Lawrence Taxidermy Studio.  Specializing in Award Winning Fish Skinmounts, and Reproductions.
Tracy
Gold Member

coon dogs

« Reply #1274 on: May 02, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »

still see no pre order button Rick
would love to see it and get my new orders in please
thanks
HEy John We are working on the pre-order button and should be up on the www.anglersartistry.com store tomorrow Check back and see! Also a few new Free Reference photos tomorrow too! Thanks for asking and Love the Avatar photo!

Rick
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012! « previous next »