ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2016!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1793326 Posts in 224038 Topics by 49534 Members
Latest Member: Tommy P
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2016! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Print
Author Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2016!  (Read 488834 times)
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

WWW Email
« Reply #1455 on: January 10, 2018, 01:04:00 PM »

To the Anglers Artistry Family!!!

I want to take learning to a new level of convince and you can have it now!
Were proud to announce the long-awaited launch of our Streaming Videos!

You can now rent or own a digital copy of your favorite Anglers Artistry Instructional titles! You can watch your own one on one painting workshop just about anywhere!

STREAM YOUR Anglers Artistry INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO TODAY AT - http://streaming.anglersartistry.com

Grab your mobile device or laptop at home, in the truck, or just about anywhere you want to watch the fun and cutting edge instructional Anglers Artistry DVDs!
No longer do you have to wait for your post office to deliver your DVD, you can have it right now! Watch 1 or watch them all as a rental or a digital purchase.
The printed hard copy editions of your favorite DVDs that you know and love will continue just as before, but since students and members alike are increasingly turning to their smartphones for convenience, moving into the digital offering was a no-brainer for us.
With each purchase of an Anglers Artistry fish painting title, you will also automatically receive a discount code good for a hardcopy DVD of the title that you purchased!

We join the very small group of educational services suppliers in the world of how-too art instruction who have a made this offering. We hope you enjoy the convenience and value of this service!

Well also be releasing some special WEB EXCLUSIVE CONTENT with all new How To videos and an opportunity to Ask Rick Krane Is there a technique youd like to see Rick explain? From color theory and fish anatomy, to painting technique and new tips and tricks Rick will answer them on video; you wont want to miss out!

This new product offering is a work in progress, so wed love to hear your feedback.

I have devote my lifelong ambition to teaching you what I have work so hard and love to do!

My Best

Rick Krane

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

http://anglersartistry.com
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2016! « previous next »
Jump to: