National Taxidermists Association Convention 2008
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 06:57:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1619750 Posts in 191536 Topics by 43289 Members
Latest Member: BobnJake
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Convention Information  |  Topic: National Taxidermists Association Convention 2008 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: National Taxidermists Association Convention 2008  (Read 23997 times)
Prodigal_Son
Platinum Member

"INFIDEL"

« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2008, 02:22:34 AM »

Thanks for the pictures Nickie, and congrates to all the winner's

JW

"His [soldier] success in battle is gauged not entirley on how many men he kills or how much personal valor he displays, but to the degree his own battleworthiness aids the advance of his comrades, the maintenance
Prodigal_Son
Platinum Member

"INFIDEL"

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2008, 02:37:43 AM »

I don't see how you people can nick name Miss Evelyn Piggy...Do you see the arms on that gal, I would be afraid of a good old fassion A$$ woopin.LOL  Thanks for the photo's and congrats to all the winners.  I sure wish I could have been there.

JW

"His [soldier] success in battle is gauged not entirley on how many men he kills or how much personal valor he displays, but to the degree his own battleworthiness aids the advance of his comrades, the maintenance
Bill4bass
Platinum Member

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2008, 09:31:43 PM »

Nickie,
    Congrats on winning the Surry Taxidermy Mini Course Best of Category Whitetail. Also for the pic in the new Breakthrough. Just got mine today. What an honor!!!!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Convention Information  |  Topic: National Taxidermists Association Convention 2008 « previous next »